The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachLowe_NBA: Said it before: Nash and D'Antoni changed the NBA together, and forever. Just ask Pop, and any other thinking coach. Revolutionaries.
byron-scott-lakers.jpg

Why is this Maravich/Nash "comparison" even a thing? :lol: So ******* stupid.

anyways...here's one of my favorite Nash highlights:

Tony Parker died on the floor while Nash's nose is broken, bleeding everywhere, and he's like "meh."

Idk why some ppl get mad at steve nash for getting money

If someone told me all i have to do is wait till march to ammounce my retiremt and i get 11 millie why shoudnt i?

Let that boy steve floss :smokin
Nash was going to get his money no matter what.

He did the Lakers a solid holding off on this announcement. They tried to peddle his contract in trades.

[quote name="sea manup"][QUOTE name="rck3sactown"][QUOTE name="sea manup"]tbh genghis khan would probably be a better basketball player than jeremy lin[/QUOTE]did you watch Marco Polo?[/QUOTE]why would i watch a tv show based on a swimming pool game[/quote]...

Elfrid Basquiat, Mirotic and Nerlens making late ROY pushes while Wiggins play has kind of hit a ceiling. :nerd:

Last edited:
Never seen a basketball player so clueless/scared than Otto Porter. Most NBA ready, they said. ****, I bought in to it
laugh.gif

Maybe there's hope for him, but damn....he looks AWFUL when he gets PT.
frown.gif
mean.gif

That ****** rookie year set him back big time. I believe in him.

Nashie's gonna pull an MJ and try to catch on with an MLS team now. He's been faking the bad back thing. Just didn't want to play with that Lakers squad.

It's a sad day today for me.

Nash was actually the reason why I became a fan of the Mavericks. I loved the style he played with and the efficiency he always displayed. It's going to kill me when Dirk retires too. :frown:

Thanks for all the memories Steve.

Growing up in Dallas, watching the Mavericks play when I was younger, was the ****. I tried to mimic my game after him when I was in middle school and the Nash+Dirk combo was 
nthat.gif
. Too bad dumb*** Cuban made a huge mistake trading him away. 
eyes.gif
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom