The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to be an *** and post my true feelings on Get Money Nash, hope he has an enjoyable retirement. One of the best to lace em up.

One does not simply hit Red Mamba in the balls.

Bill Simmons        [emoji]10004[/emoji] @BillSimmons Follow

Matt Bonner - on behalf of all Celtics fans, I apologize for what happened to your balls. We don't condone Celts-on-New Hampshire crime.

9:45 AM - 21 Mar 2015

NBA Official        [emoji]10004[/emoji] @NBAOfficial Follow

Marcus Smart (Bos) suspended 1GM w/o pay for hitting Matt Bonner (SA) in the groin last night. Smart will miss Celtics game on Sunday vs Det

3:02 PM - 21 Mar 2015

I never understood dudes punching dudes in the nuts. I mean if I wanna hurt you on the floor...that's the last option I'm probably going to take.

Nashie's gonna pull an MJ and try to catch on with an MLS team now. He's been faking the bad back thing. Just didn't want to play with that Lakers squad.
Was lowkey waiting on the Nash comebac 
frown.gif

Nash had kids at the rec centers here in Dallas keeping their dribble live on the baseline. He made it cool to pass again.

And the lakers need to retire his jersey if they end up losing that pick

I hope the hawks get humiliated by the cavs. And korver gets ran over by bron like he did when he played for the bulls in 2011

Gonna miss having Nash in the league. Thanks for the good memories. Sad that his Lakers stint didn't work out. 

What's that supposed to mean? Am I supposed to hate him cause he left? I wanna see him destroy the hawks so we can all soak up your tears for you.
dude I don't even think I've ever even spoken to u on here. Quit trolling me. Worry bout your own team facing the cavs. Ya know your own team as of right now is set up to play the cavs in the first round. worry bout that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom