The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete Maravich was a big time chucker who played in an era that played no defense at all.

The year he averaged 30, the Jazz were ranked 11th in the league in pace at 107.2

Another player who has benefited big time from revisionist history.

No way Russ max vert ain't around 45, that dunk he did in the All Star game illustrates how real it is.

If you compare the vid where Russ is trying to join the dunk contest to his dunks now - it's no comparison. Dude evolved Pokemon style once he started bulking up.

dude I don't even think I've ever even spoken to u on here. Quit trolling me. Worry bout your own team facing the cavs. Ya know your own team as of right now is set up to play the cavs in the first round. worry bout that.
We'll end up getting the 6th seed. And unlike you I know.our chances without bosh are very very unlikely. You sit in here everyday and troll people talking about me trolling :lol: your tears will be delicious :lol:

Pete Maravich was a big time chucker who played in an era that played no defense at all.

The year he averaged 30, the Jazz were ranked 11th in the league in pace at 107.2

benefited? they ran him out of the league cause he was "too" flashy. Hitting teammates in the face with passes cause he was ahead of his time. Died at age 40. Dude gets forgotten about if anything.

It's called development dudes should retest 2-3 years in the league.

I've always thought rose was more explosive than russ

Not always about ###s bruh. He's revered for his style.

No way Russ max vert ain't around 45, that dunk he did in the All Star game illustrates how real it is.

At 6'3 you don't need a 45 vert to hit your head on the back board. Lavine is 46, no way russ is getting up like that

benefited? they ran him out of the league cause he was "too" flashy. Hitting teammates in the face with passes cause he was ahead of his time. Died at age 40. Dude gets forgotten about if anything.

You're saying a bunch of things that are irrelevant to the point. He wasn't as good as steve nash, and he definitely benefited from the time period he played in. The context of the time period in which he played in allows him to be viewed in a much kinder and dishonest light.

I wouldn't say he wasn't as good as Nash. Pistol was a far better scorer than Nash. Was he as good of a distributor, probably not. Pistol is an all time great though. Dude was a freak show with the ball.

would wash any center in the nba today 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom