The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
just find it funny how I know a lot of people who turned in their Kobe jersey last year for warriors gear :lol:

Did Scooby-Doo get banned again?

Mavs getting washed again and water is wet.

OKC gonna make the playoffs because the Suns front office botched the off season and the Pels have terrible guards and a terrible coach. Unbelievable.

OKC gonna make the playoffs because the Suns front office botched the off season and the Pels have terrible guards and a terrible coach. Unbelievable.

And Russ is a cyborg, that's a pretty big reason.

And Russ is a cyborg, that's a pretty big reason.

If either the Suns or Pels had a competent front office, it wouldn't even matter. That's what I'm saying. Under no circumstances should the Suns have been worse this season, at the very least. And 48 wins would have gotten them the 8th seed this year.

Yeeea exaaaactly ya got me. You're right this discussion can't be taken seriously. Get at me when yall make it to the WCF at least. Hope you do it this year....
Have a great night :lol:

Last edited:
Yeeea exaaaactly ya got me. You're right this discussion can't be taken seriously. Get at me when yall make it to the WCF at least. Hope you do it this year....
Have a great night :lol:

Why would I get at you? Your team is a lottery team for the 2nd year in a row :lol: :lol:

Pissed everytime I see the East playoff seeds.

6-8 having losing records is unacceptable man. ******* fix that **** Silver.

Last edited:
Utah would be in the east playoffs, that'd be 
pimp.gif

I broke this down earlier. The east has a bright future those terrible teams have solid young cores.

But you're operating on the assumption that the east will improve.

While plausible, the east has been the far weaker conference for the past 20 plus years if we go all the way back to the 90's. History suggest that it won't happen.

I broke this down earlier. The east has a bright future those terrible teams have solid young cores.
it's not only talent, everything starts with having a good organization from the owners to the GMs to the coaches to the janitors and everything inbetween.

Last edited:
The hell does my team have to do with yours? :lol:

"The past. You guys always bring up the past."

And you will, too, once we're back on top.

And you KNOW we will be back on top again, which is why when we're down, people want it to last as long as possible. Because when we're back on top, you gon' give props? Nnnnope. :lol: Then YOU'LL be the one talking about the past, bringing up our down years while we're trying to celebrate and gloat. :lol:

I'm'a let you finish, though. :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom