The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I broke this down earlier. The east has a bright future those terrible teams have solid young cores.
it's not only talent, everything starts with having a good organization from the owners to the GMs to the coaches to the janitors and everything inbetween.
Agreed. All of the teams I listed as having bright futures actually have good coaches except for the Magic. And the 76ers actually have a good coach as well. I'm just busting chops saying they're hopeless.

East will be fine.

The hell does my team have to do with yours? :lol:

"The past. You guys always bring up the past."

And you will, too, once we're back on top.

And you KNOW we will be back on top again, which is why when we're down, people want it to last as long as possible. Because when we're back on top, you gon' give props? Nnnnope. :lol: Then YOU'LL be the one talking about the past, bringing up our down years while we're trying to celebrate and gloat. :lol:

I'm'a let you finish, though. :smile:

:pimp: :pimp:

The Don has spoken

Bm0DqBz.gif

Let's all be real once Kobe ink that 48.5 deal eveyone knew it was the end of the (THAT) great lakers legacy.
Fixed.

And you're right, but that's all it was; the end of THAT Lakers era. There have been others, and there will be more.

Why would I get at you? Your team is a lottery team for the 2nd year in a row :lol: :lol:

What's the reason a lot of Warriors fans despise the Lakers?

I get why a lot of people would dislike the Lakers and/or the fanbase, but I know a lot of Warriors fans who harbor as much hate as Kings fans. Just curious if there's one major reason or is it just cause every Cali team will always hate all the others?

Last edited:
Why would I get at you? Your team is a lottery team for the 2nd year in a row :lol: :lol:

What's the reason a lot of Warriors fans despise the Lakers?

I get why a lot of people would dislike the Lakers and/or the fanbase, but I know a lot of Warriors fans who harbor as much hate as Kings fans. Just curious if there's one major reason or is it just cause every Cali team will always hate all the others?

Can't stand their fans. I use to go to the games when they came here but I've seen laker fans get in people's faces after they beat the DL Warriors. Easily the most annoying fans in the NBA.

WIShful thinking tbh.

Randle broke his leg in his 1st nba game. Nash robbing the Lakers blind. 2nd year in a row tankin. The lakers of the past were never this bad.

My advise to yall laker fans is to seek celtics fans and ask how to survive the decades drought.

Scooby-Doo hush.

Same thing was said after Magic left...

Same thing was said after Shaq left...

Same things age being said as Kobe is leaving...

May take a few years but we always bounce back culminating in parades down Figueroa. So everybody get your shots in now, while you can.

Can't stand their fans. I use to go to the games when they came here but I've seen laker fans get in people's faces after they beat the DL Warriors. Easily the most annoying fans in the NBA.

Makes sense. Not to gloat but the Lakers have been successful a lot in the past, meaning all the dbag/bandwagoner fans had plenty of opportunity to be dbag bandwagoners all over Cali

I dont like some of their fans for the simple reason that they know it all. See how they clown you while thier team is garbage? Its pathtic. Dish it but cant take it

Laker fans yall dont have to like it but just take it.

We're taking it cause we know it's not for long. We're not like other fanbases that go ghost. Just funny coming from people who's teams haven't done **** of note in a long time and are just now having sustained success.

We don't celebrate #1 seeds in the conference means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom