The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpman talks more about the Lakers here than laker fans...Dat dere inferiority complex.
Says the guy consistently slurps Kobe like he's your husband. Look at SN and looks at PSN SN. My God
you have more posts about kobe than he does though 
laugh.gif

type of dude to bring up the lakers then get annoyed at people for talking about the lakers 
laugh.gif

Um, no. It's a lot more than you're making it out to be. But whatever. You want to think other teams' fans make things about the Lakers more than Lakers fans do, carry on.

It goes like this. ____ Laker fan says something negative or critical of (insert NBA team/player) or just comments on something. Said person gets offended by comment, then proceeds to talk trash about the Lakers and it devolves into what it's become today.

Not all the time but at least a majority of this year. Jumpman Warriors has replaced Scooby-Doo as the go to troll.

Last edited:
i mean that's literally what happens pretty much every time :lol:

*lakers fan comments on another team/player without mentioning the lakers or a lakers player*

"yeah but the lakers suck" 

I guess, but when someone with a Lakers-related SN says something like the Knicks will never make the finals again (which is how this all started), I don't think they have to mention the Lakers specifically to know where they're coming from.

"2 weeks ago, a Laker fan said a pro-Lakers reply. You guys are the WORST!"

Sure thing, pal. :lol:

I check this thread daily, sometimes hourly.

When I said "Not one word," I didn't mean literally not one word. Jesus. :lol:
Um, no. It's a lot more than you're making it out to be. But whatever. You want to think other teams' fans make things about the Lakers more than Lakers fans do, carry on.

*lakers fan comments on another team/player without mentioning the lakers or a lakers player*

Dudes make believe. :lol:

- "Cavs beasting."
- "Not like when the Lakers beast. :smokin "

- "Hawks are cool. Just hate their fans. Well, one fan. :lol: "
- "Lakers fans get hated more."

- "I like Blazers jerseys."
- "Nothing tops Lakers jerseys."

Dudes want to act like that's what I've been reading, or act like I read that but pretend it's not there. :lol:

Last edited:

I guess, but when someone with a Lakers-related SN says something like the Knicks will never make the finals again (which is how this all started), I don't think they have to mention the Lakers specifically to know where they're coming from.

Which I thought was funny cause the both teams are just as bad :lol:

But you do

Lol I rarely talk about kobe here. Jumpman Warrior's Jimmies get rustled everytime somebody says something critical about his beloved warriors. Who's the clown posting pics of Kobe's injury and saying unprompted things about wanting the lakers to suck forever? Not me.

My jimmies never get rustled though. I know how good my team is. Funny to see how clueless people are.

Sure they don't. That's why you posting more about kobe being washed and your ill fated hope for the lakers demise than golden state. You do the same thing when somebody talks about Russ. Ol attention wanting looking boy.

Last edited:
It goes like this. ____ Laker fan says something negative or critical of (insert NBA team/player) or just comments on something. Said person gets offended by comment, then proceeds to talk trash about the Lakers and it devolves into what it's become today.

when someone with a Lakers-related SN says something like the Knicks will never make the finals again (which is how this all started), I don't think they have to mention the Lakers specifically to know where they're coming from
That just happened. :lol:

A Laker fan can say something critical of another team, and that starts drama without even pumping up the Lakers.

And you just explained how that happens; because of fine gentlemen like yourself thinking, "Oh, we all know what he meant. Blast away, guys!"

You got dude posting pics of rings and players from the 80s :rofl: :rofl:

My job is done for the night

Last edited:
Fun fact Jack Nicholson stole the lead singer of the Red Hot Chili Peppers Anthony Kiedis' girlfriend from him at a party once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom