The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh as much as i slander them, memphis and golden state are the only teams beating the clippers

portland has a chance too but if they do it will be close 

I cant see the clippers beating any playoff team but the mavericks

Crawford gone. They cant close games out. That team just doesnt look like a title contender
Lakers, Lakers, Lakers. Could you 2 please stop talking about the Lakers in the NBA thread?

All I've been reading in here this morning.

Again.
:nerd:

Dudes still using regular season wins as a measuring stick for the postseason

Some things never change on nt

Prisoners of the moment

Exactly

6a00d8341cbefd53ef01a51172c6c8970c-800wi

Comment: Pacers president Larry Bird indicated Monday that he believes George (leg) has been cleared by doctors and will play this season, Mike Mazzeo of ESPN reports.

Comment: Crawford (calf) is, "nowhere near playing" according to head coach Doc Rivers, who also noted it's possible Crawford does not return this season, the Daily Breeze reports.

Last edited:
PG's injury isn't one that will linger in the future.

It will heal stronger than it was.

I see no reason why he wouldn't be what he was.

Considering he's coming off a broken leg, missed the majority of the season, and has only averaged > 20 PPG once in his career... you might be onto something.

Has anyone ever been a bigger victim of backlash than Jeremy Lin?

Dude has consistently been a league average PG and sometimes better, but the way people talk about him you would think he was a fringe NBA player.:lol:

Last edited:

Dude has consistently been a league average PG and sometimes better, but the way people talk about him you would think he was a fringe NBA player.:lol:

Well... I don't want to derail the thread... but there might be another reason why people hate on him.

It was the media attention, he's played well at times this season and expect him and Ed Davis to flourish in the pick and roll these last couple games.

I like Clarkson more, but Lin is fine with me as a 6th man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom