The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
PG living the Kemp x Cromartie lyfe?

Lin made people look silly. That Nashesque pass to Wes Johnson dough. Lin with the Stanford IQ and perfect SATs.

I always found it funny that a Harvard educated guy has Byron Scott for a coach.

Last edited:
Ed Davis looks like a dolphin, his best trait is when he dunks the ball, or rebounds and flush, he‘ll stare at his left hand while like he touched something inappropriatr while the other becomes bewildered and struggles to in bound da ball.

Boss man looking like a dolphin though.

Lin just needs the opportunity. It's a shame D'Antoni wasn't around to unleash Linsanity a second time haha
roll.gif

On a serious note though, Byron Scott starting Ronnie Price > Jeremy Lin earlier in the season
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Well... I don't want to derail the thread... but there might be another reason why people hate on him.

oh I def think his race is part of it.

but the harvard/linsanity/leaving the knicks probably bigger factors.

I mean what is the real difference between Reggie Jackson and Jeremy Lin at this point? and reggie wants 50 million.

View media item 1442895
The thing is, Lin does better with the ball, its like his feng shui. With out it, his defense is like D.Fisher, always being burnt. If like to see Lin gut check Nene or flagrant someone or hit a .41 inbound gamewinner.

Lin > Reggie

Reggie's problem is the i in his name. I bet he's a terrible friend.

That friend that interrupts your story of your new 20inch rims you put on the ride, so he can tell you about his 24's on his ride.

Lin > Reggie

Reggie's problem is the i in his name. I bet he's a terrible friend.

That friend that interrupts your story of your new 20inch rims you put on the ride, so he can tell you about his 24's on his ride.

Its cuz named like Reggie, Jessie are adverbish, so sounds weird. No suvh thing as a proper adverb. lol

Ed Davis looks like a dolphin, his best trait is when he dunks the ball, or rebounds and flush, he‘ll stare at his left hand while like he touched something inappropriatr while the other becomes bewildered and struggles to in bound da ball.

Boss man looking like a dolphin though.

Does he have dolphin meat tho?

Has anyone ever been a bigger victim of backlash than Jeremy Lin?

Dude has consistently been a league average PG and sometimes better, but the way people talk about him you would think he was a fringe NBA player.
laugh.gif
The way some Laker fans talk about him 
laugh.gif
 some of them always trying to find a scapegoat 

Its alot factors the tribute into the backlash of Jeremy Lin

Technically he was a fringe player,

He played in great for like 20 games in super point guard friendly system then got paid big time

I don't think people dislike Lin because of race but they dislike the hype he got because of it

Let's be honest he's just an average a point guard and hes played for losing or underachieving teams in huge markets

oh I def think his race is part of it.

but the harvard/linsanity/leaving the knicks probably bigger factors.

I mean what is the real difference between Reggie Jackson and Jeremy Lin at this point? and reggie wants 50 million.

RACE nothing to do with. loved dat nguyen on the cowboys....no one really hated yao ming. dudes want everything to be about race.

Last edited:
Its alot factors the tribute into the backlash of Jeremy Lin

Technically he was a fringe player,

He played in great for like 20 games in super point guard friendly system then got paid big time

I don't think people dislike Lin because of race but they dislike the hype he got because of it

Let's be honest he's just an average a point guard and hes played for losing or underachieving teams in huge markets
i still don't get that. how are americans going to be against blind racial alliance?

I think Ming Yao broke that barrier and Lin has made people silly like MC Jin, so yeah.  I can't stand Lin at the charity stripe though, he's shaven clean in da pits.  Reminds me of dose K-drama type gals.  He's got to leave it out a bit and trim it like Isaiah Cannon, Wade, and Lebron.  He's definitely more received in certain markets, which is why LA took him.  He's bound to join the Clippers soon as they go multinational.

Lin isn't a fringe player though.

If anything, it's the contract. But I'm all for people getting that bread so he's ok by me. Career numbers at 12, 5 and 3 aren't bad. Especially for undrafted kid out of Harvard.

LIn was NEVER good. That's the illusion :lol:

Espn had nothing to talk about for a week and ran with the linsanity story. He's since road that out into a career

There's a reason the biggest Lin haters are fans from teams he's played for. The guy consists of the purest form of trash known to man. The king of empty stats. He should be thankful he wears yellow lakers shorts otherwise people would notice that he literally pees his pants in late game situations. Came out of Harvard with 0 basketball iq. Anyone who has wasted money on a Jeremy Lin jersey should be ashamed with themselves

Has anyone ever been a bigger victim of backlash than Jeremy Lin?

Dude has consistently been a league average PG and sometimes better, but the way people talk about him you would think he was a fringe NBA player.
laugh.gif
Its insane, dudes are blinded by hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom