The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revisiting that Sign and Trade

Warriors got David Lee

Knicks got Kelenna Azubuke, Anthony Randolph and Ronny Turiaf and future 2nd Round Pick :lol: :lol:

Warriors will match any offer for Draymond Green :pimp:

As they should.

Especially since they have Curry on the best contract in the L for 2 more years.

And I'm 100% sure they will trade David Lee and his awful contract in the offseason.

Srs question, how did Lee get that contract?

He was an all star at that time but we still hated that contract back then.

Gotcha. i do remember him being very good, but I never thought he was that good, regardless of the contract

"White Chris Webber." :stoneface:

So disrespectful.

:lol: I always thought this was :x

Revisiting that Sign and Trade

Warriors got David Lee

Knicks got Kelenna Azubuke, Anthony Randolph and Ronny Turiaf and future 2nd Round Pick
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Warriors got a good deal just not that contract 
sick.gif

He was suppose to have that Breakout year and it never happened. Don Nelson prolly killed his momentum :lol:

Pacers got no answer for Harden.

On another note, I think the Rockets are playing him far too many minutes and he's gonna be fatigued in the playoffs.

The Anthony Randolph hype was so annoying. I wasn't on NT but around another message board dude was a legend before he accomplished a damn thing 
laugh.gif
 I wonder how NT viewed him. Probably like OJ Mayo x Julius Randle on steroids 

Pacers got no answer for Harden.

On another note, I think the Rockets are playing him far too many minutes and he's gonna be fatigued in the playoffs.

:lol:
View media item 1458712
Clearly. That's due to both McHale's coaching, and the fact that guys don't always try to attack and score, and overall support him when he's in a slump or sits. Those can go hand in hand though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom