The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most restricted NBA free agents get paid off 2 or 3 seasons of playing

Jeremy Lin got paid a large contract off like 20 games

Can yall remember any other players getting a large contract off so few games?

Jerome James, maybe? Got a big contract off of one good playoff series.
Calvin Booth

Jerome James started 180 regular season games in the NBA before signing with the Knicks

Calvin Booth started 58 games before his free agent deal

Also both of those guys were bigs

Lin started 25 games

I remember on RealGM dudes were saying Lin's educational background would help him figure out the nuances of the game and should have no problem handling Miami's defensive pressure.

He proceeded to get locked up by Chalmers and probably had the worst game of his career that day. Bruh was the definition of flustered :lol:

Idk what yall expected Jeremy Lin to do against the super friends in his first ever playoff appearance.

It wasn't a playoff game

I believe it was the last game before the All Star break

Last edited:

I remember on RealGM dudes were saying Lin's educational background would help him figure out the nuances of the game and should have no problem handling Miami's defensive pressure.

He proceeded to get locked up by Chalmers and probably had the worst game of his career that day. Bruh was the definition of flustered
laugh.gif
I remember Kevin Durant shooting 35% in his first playoff appearance against Ron Artest. That's Kevin fn Durant. Idk what yall expected Jeremy Lin to do against the super friends in his first ever playoff appearance.
umm it was just a regular season game 
laugh.gif

"good teammate" lin was so shook that he ditched his team and sat out in that miami series 
laugh.gif

its one thing to be inconsistent but to be a coward is inexcusable in all walks of life 

It wasn't a playoff game

I believe it was the last game before the All Star break

Thought you were referring to the playoffs. I remember that game. Miami blitzed him and he had like 8pts and 8tos. Dude wasn't ready. Looking at the game log from that season, he bounced back pretty well after that before getting injured. It's the NBA. **** happens.

He's a good backup pg. Nothing wrong with that.

You dont honestly believe they winning the chip do you?

They are certainly making it to the finals

The team that reps the west gonna be beat up

Anything is possible. You have lebron, kyrie, and love. Any one of them can catch fire.

Also jr smith and that bench

Anything can happen in the finals. You saw chalmers and battier practically win a title for the heat. Players step up out of nowhere all the time in the playoffs

Paul George comes back though, I will take Indiana over any team but Cavs out West.(and Bulls)

1st round Indiana > Hawks

Last edited:
Should be.

If this happens they really should have a mini tourney for the worst 6 teams in the league to determine the draft order. Winner gets the number 1 pick

The 2 worst teams get a bye while the next 4 face each other and the winners play the two worst teams the next day

Kind of gives the 2 worst teams an edge because the teams they will have to face well have had to play back to back

Nope. But if anybody outside of the Spurs or Warriors come out the West...Bron is winning another chip.

And thats a BIG IF...I still think the Spurs will rep the West.

They are certainly making it to the finals

The team that reps the west gonna be beat up

Anything is possible. You have lebron, kyrie, and love. Any one of them can catch fire.

Also jr smith and that bench

Anything can happen in the finals. You saw chalmers and battier practically win a title for the heat. Players step up out of nowhere all the time in the playoffs

True you got a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom