The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
o9Ba9.gif

@MagicJohnson: My Top 5 MVP candidates are Stephen Curry, James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Anthony Davis & Chris Paul.

discuss

That's pretty decisive for him. IIRC, he had like 25 people in the MVP conversation earlier in the season.

Without really trying, I can come up with a handful of Magic Johnson tweets in like 2 minutes:

"Chris Paul is a good passer and because of this he gets assists."
"I don't know if you've seen it, but Steph Curry is money from the three point line."
"Without LaMarcus Aldridge, the Blazers will need to have another player step up."
"After players miss shots, Deandre Jordan is good at getting rebounds."
"21 points at halftime? If he does this in the second half he'll end the game with 42."
"LeBron only took 7 shots last game and because of this didn't score as many points as he's used to."

Last edited:
SiriusXM NBA Radio ‏@SiriusXMNBA · 1h1 hour ago
Is Nikola Mirotić (@threekola) the @NBA Rookie of the Year?

Someone mentioned the other day about Payton and Noel being late entrants into the ROY race, but Mirotic really might have the best case of all. I think he should get some credit for being a major contributor to playoff team. I'd be perfectly fine with him winning it.

SiriusXM NBA Radio ‏@SiriusXMNBA · 1h1 hour ago
Is Nikola Mirotić (@threekola) the @NBA Rookie of the Year?

Someone mentioned the other day about Payton and Noel being late entrants into the ROY race, but Mirotic really might have the best case of all. I think he should get some credit for being a major contributor to playoff team. I'd be perfectly fine with him winning it.
He should finish second IMO. 

The funniest thing was when he picked his team to come out of the West and he mentioned like 9 teams.

@MagicJohnson: My Top 5 MVP candidates are Stephen Curry, James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Anthony Davis & Chris Paul.

discuss

Magic really going against the grain. :smokin
He went on to add, "If KD and Kobe weren't injured and put up nice numbers, they'd be in the mix, too!"

finished strong with a "the award should really go to the guy that's been the most valuable player in the league."

The funniest thing was when he picked his team to come out of the West and he mentioned like 9 teams.

I love when he says "out-physicaled"

Last edited:
Warriors, Clippers, Hawks, Spurs, Blazers, Cavs, Mavs, Grizz, Rockets, Thunder, Raptors, Bulls. I think one of those teams will win the championship this year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom