The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
pamela_mackey_with_kobe.jpg

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/24/demarcus-cousins-on-kings-season-its-been-a-complete-circus/?
DeMarcus Cousins on Kings’ season: ‘It’s been a complete circus’

“It’s been a circus, man. It’s been a complete circus,” a flustered Cousins said, when asked to describe this season. “We got off to a hot start. Unfortunately, I got sick, so it ruined the look of the team. I take some blame for that. I know for a fact, if I wouldn’t have gotten sick, things wouldn’t have happened the way it happened. It was no way it could. At the same time, a lot of it is not my fault and we all know why. But this has been a disappointing year.” …
“I think I carry more weight than the average player,” Cousins said. “Coming in, I never was in a great situation — coming at such a young age, not really understanding the business. I came in, franchise that’s been doing bad for a long time, I came with my own baggage, some earned, some given to me or whatever.” …
“I care; I really care,” he said. “I take my job serious. I love to play the game. It ain’t about the money, not about the fame. I care. The biggest thing I can admit is I’m not perfect and I know that.”

DMC may still have trouble controlling his emotions at times, but he's gotten a lot better and seems to "get it." I'd like to see him turn the Kings into a playoff team again. It'll happen if the owner minds his business and lets his basketball people handle theirs.

i need a new pair of those kobe 2s

even in 07 lebron was choking in the clutch and relying on mike miller to bail him out

kidd 
pimp.gif

i don't know why it wouldn't let me embed all of these in one post but there you go. :lol: love Iggy pointing at the obnoxious fan

^^^ I don't know about Dwert's legal troubles, but I can tell you that the Las Vegas battery case against Blake Griffin was dropped today. Insufficient evidence.

(But he probably did slap the guy and the guy probably deserved it)

^^^ I don't know about Dwert's legal troubles, but I can tell you that the Las Vegas battery case against Blake Griffin was dropped today. Insufficient evidence.

(But he probably did slap the guy and the guy probably deserved it)
good to hear, hope he's able to close the season out strong for my fantasy team 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom