The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
1412574629387_Image_galleryImage_image001_png.JPG

Reactions: HIM
SiriusXM NBA Radio ‏@SiriusXMNBA · 1h1 hour ago

Is Nikola Mirotić (@threekola) the @NBA Rookie of the Year?

Someone mentioned the other day about Payton and Noel being late entrants into the ROY race, but Mirotic really might have the best case of all. I think he should get some credit for being a major contributor to playoff team. I'd be perfectly fine with him winning it.
He should finish second IMO. 

1st

Vogel on standings: It’s important for our guys to realize we’re right there. Typically when u lose 6 in a row,it could be a death sentence.

Vogel on standings: It’s important for our guys to realize we’re right there. Typically when u lose 6 in a row,it could be a death sentence.

Crazy thing is they'll beat ATL up physically and push them probably to the brink in the 1st round. Especially when PG13 comes back.

Crazy thing is they'll beat ATL up physically and push them probably to the brink in the 1st round. Especially when PG13 comes back.
Said it a bunch of times already, The Pacers have a first rounder, they should have tanked. This season should have been written off as a wash.

Said it a bunch of times already, The Pacers have a first rounder, they should have tanked. This season should have been written off as a wash.

if youre in the east, youre competing against other top tankers.

@Antidope@Antidope<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//-->

Debatable. What about Reggie's choke taunt @ Spike Lee?
I was just talking about Steph, but that Reggie Miller choke thing is definitely at the top of the list. 

This is one aspect where College Basketball always had the NBAs numbers, dudes are savages out there for no reason.

This right here was disgusting and I'm glad Kerr gave them that work.

http://articles.latimes.com/1988-03-01/sports/sp-257_1_arizona-state

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/24/demarcus-cousins-on-kings-season-its-been-a-complete-circus/?

DeMarcus Cousins on Kings’ season: ‘It’s been a complete circus’

“It’s been a circus, man. It’s been a complete circus,” a flustered Cousins said, when asked to describe this season. “We got off to a hot start. Unfortunately, I got sick, so it ruined the look of the team. I take some blame for that. I know for a fact, if I wouldn’t have gotten sick, things wouldn’t have happened the way it happened. It was no way it could. At the same time, a lot of it is not my fault and we all know why. But this has been a disappointing year.” …

“I think I carry more weight than the average player,” Cousins said. “Coming in, I never was in a great situation — coming at such a young age, not really understanding the business. I came in, franchise that’s been doing bad for a long time, I came with my own baggage, some earned, some given to me or whatever.” …

“I care; I really care,” he said. “I take my job serious. I love to play the game. It ain’t about the money, not about the fame. I care. The biggest thing I can admit is I’m not perfect and I know that.”

[@=/u/38145/Antidope]@Antidope[/@][@=/u/38145/Antidope]@Antidope[/@]

I was just talking about Steph, but that Reggie Miller choke thing is definitely at the top of the list. 

This is one aspect where College Basketball always had the NBAs numbers, dudes are savages out there for no reason.

Damn that's F'd up :smh:

@Antidope@Antidope

happens in the NBA too 
mean.gif

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/24/demarcus-cousins-on-kings-season-its-been-a-complete-circus/?

DeMarcus Cousins on Kings’ season: ‘It’s been a complete circus’

“It’s been a circus, man. It’s been a complete circus,” a flustered Cousins said, when asked to describe this season. “We got off to a hot start. Unfortunately, I got sick, so it ruined the look of the team. I take some blame for that. I know for a fact, if I wouldn’t have gotten sick, things wouldn’t have happened the way it happened. It was no way it could. At the same time, a lot of it is not my fault and we all know why. But this has been a disappointing year.” …

“I think I carry more weight than the average player,” Cousins said. “Coming in, I never was in a great situation — coming at such a young age, not really understanding the business. I came in, franchise that’s been doing bad for a long time, I came with my own baggage, some earned, some given to me or whatever.” …

“I care; I really care,” he said. “I take my job serious. I love to play the game. It ain’t about the money, not about the fame. I care. The biggest thing I can admit is I’m not perfect and I know that.”
Boogie brings that passion on the daily.

Glad he is a Sacramento King 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom