The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert Covington is seeming like a steal, if 6ers somehow get in some type of a position to land a chip in the next 5-7 years... apologies will be in order

Hinkie would have everybody tanking from jumpstreet

Who do you guys like for the Houston vs Pelicans game tomorrow?

Rocket's own the Pels pick and don't want them making the the playoffs, but Nawlins has won both match-ups on the season.

Houston also might've lost Beverley Hills Cop for the rest of the year due to a wrist injury, although Dwert Heywood is finally set to return.

AD or the Beard?

Last edited:
GSW just so damn deep I dont really see anybody beating them in 7 game series. I mean they got 2 former all stars coming off the damn bench.

Last edited:
Lol yup better off dead and 3 o click high were my favorite 80's teen comedies.

The running gag in 3 o clock high where the dudes keep asking each other if they are gay but in a slang term and the suicide failures in better off dead are gags you couldnt get away with nowadays in such a politically correct world we live in

Whiteside splits his entire ****** hand at the rim, (Wasn't even sure if possible 
sick.gif
)

blow a 16 pt 4th quarter lead,

Wade blows a clutch free throw,

then Beasley loses a tip with ten seconds left to 6'2 Jerryd ****** Bayless  

... we cursed b

Whiteside and likely Birdman out tonight= we Boston BBQ 

mjcry1.png

... Time for forward center Beas to be great

Javale and Blatche walk into a bar somewhere...

So by looking at that Kobe mvp snub graphic, can we say Steph has it locked up?

Not saying stats dont matter but good stats on the best team> great stats on a good team >>>>>> great stats on a bad team

The beard should get mvp imo,no way the Rockets are even close to where they are without him especially with all the time Dwight missed

Last edited:
if curry gets it then I will not respect that. Team is great and he's a great player but harden is definitely outplaying him and the rockets are a 3 seed without Dwight. Westbrook has been playing insane but since he missed games and okc is a low seed you know how that ends up.

OKC might not even make the playoffs and if they do, it will be as an 8 seed. The fact that people have Rustle winning the MVP is mind bottling
Lol lot of mind boggled people then. People know they are seeing something they've never seen before with Westbrook. OKC makin the playoffs bruh, they 3 games up.

Give it to Harden. He's carrying the most weight.

Wouldn't be mad if curry got it but I think dwights injury plays a big factor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom