The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph's biggest advantage is also his biggest weakness in the MVP conversation. There is absolutely no denying Curry has the most talent around him and it aint even close. Yes he's the best player on the team but they're LOADED.

That's one of the big reasons why Harden should win imo,the dubs are still a definite playoff team without him. Can't really say that about the Rockets

Last edited:
I got Russ over Harden and Steph as long as they make the playoffs. OKC misses the playoffs which I doubt it, then I'd pick Steph. Steph is a bad dude.

Last edited:
Idk man its hard to argue but the stuff Harden and Russ is doing w/o they sidekicks to position themselves well for the playoff i cant knock the league if theres a Co MVP this season no discredit to Steph love the kids game but his supporting cast have been great.

if i had a vote i'm taking Harden

if Curry wins it i'm not gonna be mad, they both deserve the award

1) Harden
2) Curry

Don't understand the Westbrook hype. Great player but Harden is in the same boat. Just as bad of a supporting cast but gets it done. Westbrook has gaudy numbers but Harden has the Rockets knocking on that #2 seed. Rockets get home court, Harden has to win it.

Co MVPs between harden and curry should happen

Co-MVPs is more ludicrous then double technicals

Give it to Harden. He's carrying the most weight.

Wouldn't be mad if curry got it but I think dwights injury plays a big factor

Harden is balling out no lie but he isnt having a KD like season, last year when kd was dolo he did all this and more and weren't they a 2 seed?

If I'm basing it on how the NBA would do it:

Curry
Harden
Westbrook

If I'm going off of personal opinion:

Westbrook
Harden
Curry

The NBA doesnt give it out the media does, me either way i'm cool with Harden or Curry getting it, russel in my book should have it if he didnt miss as much time

Kobe's 06 season where he averaged 35 ppg he got his team to the 8th seed, Like westbrook and dropping insane numbers like westbrook yet only missed 2 games as compaired to westbrook's 15

Last edited:
But look at James Harden's supporting cast:

View media item 1460764
That's a solid lineup.

rawImage.jpg

I feel like, with steph curry's resume, and james harden's resume for MVP, Its ridiculous to even talk about Russ getting MVP.

He has no shot to win it and the russ hype for MVP is only to make the award race tighter than it actually is. I don't even know why Russ name is brought up when people talk about MVP. I mean, we all know he has no shot at winning it, so why bring him up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom