The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall usually gripe about how kobe was robbed in 05-06 for the MVP.

he averaged 35 on 27 shots. shot 45% from the field. 10.2 FTA's per game.

harden averages 27 on 18 shots shooting 44% from the field. 10.1 FTA's per game. also averages more assists and rebounds.

yes, i know that lakers team stunk, but looking at the rockets this season with their injury issues, what's the difference besides a forum wide disdain for james harden?

I keep reading on here that Harden has a bad supporting cast. I don't get it.

On paper...they're a pretty damn good team.

patrick beverly/ jason terry/ pablo prigioni
corey brewer/trevor ariza
donatas motiejunas/ josh smith/ terrence jones (missed a lot of games and just got hurt again)
dwight howard (missing about 40 games) and joey dorsey.

great team on paper :rolleyes

edit: i obviously want harden to win but i understand if they give it to curry. he's on the best team in the league. that's usually how the mvp award goes.

Last edited:
You said "yes I know the lakers team stunk" so casually as if they were just a below average team.

Nah brah

that 05 lakers team was full of NBDL BENCH players. Not NBDL stars. NBDL BENCH WARMERS

hardens team is not even in the same hemisphere of awfulness as that one

harden averages 27 on 18 shots shooting 44% from the field. 10.1 FTA's per game. also averages more assists and rebounds.

yes, i know that lakers team stunk, but looking at the rockets this season with their injury issues, what's the difference besides a forum wide disdain for james harden?
donatas motiejunas/ josh smith/ terrence jones (missed a lot of games and just got hurt again)

great team on paper :rolleyes

If you can read...you'll notice I didn't call them a "great team".

Point is....you can do ALOT worse. That's enough to remain competitive in the Western Conference.

Y'all trying to make it seem like Harden is out there playing with the Knicks roster or some ****.

harden-chess2-300x200.jpg

Hardens n Westbrook numbers >>>>>> Currys

Stephen Curry leads NBA with a +824 plus-minus, on pace for best +/- since stat began being tracked in 1996-97 (LeBron James, 2008-09, +870)

Tell me more.

PPG-
Harden 27.2
Westbrook 27.5
..... Curry 23.4

Asst-
Harden 7.0
Westbrook 8.7
Curry 7.9

Steals-
Harden 1.90
Westbrook 2.18
Curry 2.10

FG%
Harden .439
Westbrook .428
Curry .479

Warriors Supporting Cast and lack of injuries >>>>>>>>

Harden is the MVP case closed!

Im not knocking Harden at all but Russ is doing things folks have never seen before. Damn the numbers. Just watch him play.

I said Harden is playing chess. Ball positioning and how he operates of the pick and roll are masterful.

Like I said, if you think he's just being corey Maggette or Kevin Martin, then you need to moisturize your situation

I said Harden is playing chess. Ball positioning and how he operates of the pick and roll are masterful.

Like I said, if you think he's just being corey Maggette or Kevin Martin, then you need to moisturize your situation

Harden puts you in a position where it's foul him or let him score

Also Harden finishes and get a lot and ones so he's not out there just flopping

Last edited:

great team on paper
eyes.gif

edit: i obviously want harden to win but i understand if they give it to curry. he's on the best team in the league. that's usually how the mvp award goes.
Harden's roster is way better than Kobe's dog **** team in 05-06.

Smush Parker aka smushcalade

Vujacic

Odom

Chris Mihm

Kwame Brown

Medvedenko

Luke Walton

Brian Cook

Devean George

Bynum

sick.gif

Status