The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirk took alot flak for that 07 first round loss
i remember the jokes ....looking back tho, nowadays you hear alot of ppl say that nash didnt deserve those mvps, you dont really hear that about dirk.... if dirk never won a chip he would get ished on to this day. that all went away ..... 

Last edited:
dirk2.jpg

The feels

On the ESPN insider poll of executives,coaches and players ranked the top 30 point guards in the NBA

1. Westbrook
2. Curry
3. CP3
4. Kyrie
5. Lillard

On the ESPN insider poll of executives,coaches and players ranked the top 30 point guards in the NBA

1. Westbrook
2. Curry
3. CP3
4. Kyrie
5. Lillard

You could debate the order maybe, but the list overall looks right to me.

Earlier in the season, I would have said Wall should be in there over Kyrie or Lillard, but not now I don't think.

Last edited:
I need folx to remind me . .. . who exactly signed McGee?
Who he playing for right now?

Its like he forgot he was suppose to sign somewhere.

I need folx to remind me . .. . who exactly signed McGee?

Who he playing for right now?
Its like he forgot he was suppose to sign somewhere.

He was going to sign with the Celtics, but it fell through. I don't think he ended up signing anywhere. He's still out there, as far as I know.

Russ #1
pimp.gif

hoops hype tweeted this out

games missed by "top 5" players on each team. i'm not sure by what criteria they determine "top 5" player though.
Like you stated isn't that kind of skewed then because I'm pretty sure losing KD for like 45 + games would be worth a lot more than T. Jones for however many games he missed. No shots at you

The best player = Westbrook
2nd best player = Harden
Based on the whole year = Curry

As individual players you can't go wrong with any one of these dudes but I think cuz Steph's team is the #1 seed in the conference he should get the award.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom