The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
totally off topic, but saying "byke" for "back" is ******* stupid :lol:

We just trying to have a little fun :nthat:

And I think people listen to Plies a lot more via IG/Vine, more than they listened to his music. He would actually sell more tickets to his own comedy show than a rap show IMO :lol:

I don't think this fits into the criteria that determines the MVP.

So no one on here is counting the fact Currys team is better? I thought that played a roll in Currys case. Why his and not LeBrons? MVPs aren't supposed to get washed. No disrespect to ATL but the only East team capable of crushing HTown is LeBrons Cavs.

Nash's numbers in 2005-2006 flat out were not better than Kobe's but his team was.... that was wrong of the media

Although I would vote Harden or Curry. I can make a easy case why LeBron is MVP.

For starters Cleveland couldn't make the playoffs in the East last year. Every move that's made this season possible is because of him. Cavs could still barely win a game with Kyrie
56123005.jpg

that's a good point...

Nash's numbers in 2005-2006 flat out were not better than Kobe's but his team was.... that was wrong of the media
So no one on here is counting the fact Currys team is better? I thought that played a roll in Currys case. Why his and not LeBrons? MVPs aren't supposed to get washed. No disrespect to ATL but the only East team capable of crushing HTown is LeBrons Cavs.
i hear nobody complaining about when dirk won the mvp and then proceeded to get washed in the first round..... team record is what matters to the media.... 

i hear nobody complaining about when dirk won the mvp and then proceeded to get washed in the first round..... team record is what matters to the media.... 
That was such an awful match up for the mavs. 
laugh.gif

Dirk redeemed himself with that title run. 

Last edited:

Cavs 2nd in the East and 20 games over 500. Their record is good. Especially for a new team with a new coach. Coach 1st year coaching in this country.

if lebron wants another mvp he needs to move west and play in the mens league

if OKC was in the east they would probably be the 3 seed and westbrook would have the mvp on lock

Thats the thing, if you go strictly by that, then you midas whale call all star, big stat line players on trash teams the MVP. It‘s clearly much more than that.

no biggie on the mvp accolade anyways, guys worry too much about trivial accolades like points history and scoring titles.

most vulerable.player still goes to Rose, no argument there.

Last edited:
I think both sides are undervaluing the other a little bit.

I'm sure once Dwight went down, no one was expecting Houston to be where they are today. Consider all of the other injuries that occurred, they should be battling for the 7th or 8th spot right now.
No one is saying they don't have any talent, but you really think that roster is good enough tot be top 4 in the West with only Harden leading them?

Josh Smith, who people felt like was a blackhole and didn't think he could save his career. Living proof from everyone on here talking about him once Detroit waived him.

Corey Brewer? A guy who has bounced around the league and no one really considered the pick up that valuable?

Guys like Dmo, Papa, Ariza, Terry, etc. No one is saying these guys suck, but the top 6-7 players on that team outside of Harden wouldn't even start on other WC playoff teams. Ariza may be the only one, but I doubt it.

Injuries are apart of the game and you can't throw shade at their success because other people teams dealt with injuries. Look at these squads now. They are all healthy except for Houston and OKC. Houston still isn't missing a beat. You would think LAC and SAS would jump them during the final stretch of the season since it was only injuries that had Houston sitting in the top 4. Let's just put a star by every team name in the top 4 since injuries are the reason those teams are where thety are. If OKC, SAS and LAC were completely healthy, I'm guessing neither of those teams will be where they are.

Ya'll need to be asking yourself where the Warriors would be without Draymond Green. That's the real MVP.

I'm done arguing stats and values of each player.

i love steph, but I've come to the point that if beard gets it, I'm not mad. just appreciating watching gsw completely obliterate teams and the season in general.

western conference playoffs = bloodbath :pimp:

I already stated here that harden is the MVP. Bron has a very strong case for MVP as well but will most likely finish 3rd in the race behind Harden and curry. Aren't the cavs like 44-17 with him in the lineup and and they're 2-9 without him? They really went 2-9 with kyrie and love still in the lineup smh. Cp3 deserve some consideration as well but not over those 3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom