The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I would vote Harden or Curry. I can make a easy case why LeBron is MVP.

For starters Cleveland couldn't make the playoffs in the East last year. Every move that's made this season possible is because of him. Cavs could still barely win a game with Kyrie & Love without him this year. His impact on the whole franchise is MVP worthy. IMO

Although I would vote Harden or Curry. I can make a easy case why LeBron is MVP.

For starters Cleveland couldn't make the playoffs in the East last year. Every move that's made this season possible is because of him. Cavs could still barely win a game with Kyrie & Love without him this year. His impact on the whole franchise is MVP worthy. IMO
56123005.jpg

Don't get swept up by the HGH production.

Don't get swept up by the HGH production.

Looks like **** beginning of season, takes 2 weeks off, replenishing high supply, monster again :lol:

MVPs dont take PTOs to watch football games or hair implant procedures.

Harden didnt make others around him better. He just puts up enough stats, but he no where near Curry in terms of shooting and handling. The MVP is subjective, but people are often blinded by the need for a player to ‘carry‘ a team.

Harden didnt make others around him better. He just puts up enough stats, but he no where near Curry in terms of shooting and handling. The MVP is subjective, but people are often blinded by the need for a player to ‘carry‘ a team.

Stick to meat posts.

I think in terms of actual value - it's a toss up between Harden and Curry.

As for who's gonna win it? Curry by a LANDSLIDE. Media votes on this. Curry is the light skinned, media darling, son of an NBA player, looks like an average person, no trouble off the court, causes the most excitement with the fans when he's hot. Harden's a Rick Ross look-a-like who grew up in the hood, flops, talks trash, celebrates after every jump shot, flourishes at the strip club consistently during the season, is linked to girls like Tahiry and Amber Rose, and he lives at the line which makes his high scoring games pretty boring. Not even a discussion IMO. MVP is about story.

that case wouldn't be a better case than Curry or Harden winning MVP so what's your point b

That's not my whole case for him. Harden has been better over the whole season but you can't convince me the Rockets wouldn't get washed in a 7 game series vs Cleveland right now.

I think in terms of actual value - it's a toss up between Harden and Curry.

As for who's gonna win it? Curry by a LANDSLIDE. Media votes on this. Curry is the light skinned, media darling, son of an NBA player, looks like an average person, no trouble off the court, causes the most excitement with the fans when he's hot. Harden's a Rick Ross look-a-like who grew up in the hood, flops, talks trash, celebrates after every jump shot, flourishes at the strip club consistently during the season, is linked to girls like Tahiry and Amber Rose, and he lives at the line which makes his high scoring games pretty boring. Not even a discussion IMO. MVP is about story.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

That's not my whole case for him. Harden has been better over the whole season but you can't convince me the Rockets wouldn't get washed in a 7 game series vs Cleveland right now.

I don't think this fits into the criteria that determines the MVP.

whats that have to do with anything. you have a bad case for lj. plain and simple..... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom