The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBCBDrJUUAAaKPk.png

I'm just trying to see who is going to beat the Grizz in a series to keep them from getting to the WCF. Its just extremely hard for me to see them losing to POR, DAL, LAC , HOU in a series. If the Spurs move up to that 5th spot, Grizz will not see GSW or SAS til the WCF (which are the only teams I feel that can beat us).

We are a matchup from hell for all the other teams listed. But, I got a feeling the Spurs are going to stay in 6th meaning we would play them in the 2nd round :smh:

Last edited:
I guess that's why its kinda crazy saying "this team is better than this team" based off the regular season because if the matchup is bad, the team will lose most of the time. I think Houston is more of a matchup problem for Memphis WITHOUT Dwight. Having Dwight just forces them to slow it down a little more come playoff time, which is exactly what we want.

If GSW can luck up and play a Durant-less Thunder team and avoid the Spurs/Grizz in the 2nd round, I think they are more of a lock for the WCF. Looking at the current standings, POR/LAC are just not strong enough to beat them in the 2nd round IMO.

If Memphis ends up playing the Spurs in the 1st round, though....:smh:

so that means the Hawks finishing 1st in the east means nothing right?

Bulls had best record in the East for a couple seasons running, and then lost to stupid LeBron several times. So no, Atlanta being in first is nice for their 5,000 fan base but no team is scared to play the Hawks come playoff time.

It's gonna be Chicago or Cleveland reppin the East.

Last edited:
I'll wait for the playoffs to start before judging these cavs. Regular season games mean nothing.

this coming from a Hawks fan is hilarious

speaking of Cavs, where is the grumpy old Heat fan that said the Cavs were weak and he didnt believe Bron was worth a MVP vote.

Cavs are like 27-6 since this dude came back.

Last edited:
this coming from a Hawks fan is hilarious

speaking of Cavs, where is the grumpy old Heat fan that said the Cavs were weak and he didnt believe Bron was worth a MVP vote.

Cavs are like 27-6 since this dude came back.

You mean since he came back from his "rest"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom