The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Warriors thing is funny because for as many people who say they should win it all because of how they are running the table in the regular season, theres an equal amount of people saying that they wont have a chance. Its not a situation like Miami where everyone is locking them into the Finals from the jump. That being said I dont think they win it all this year.
it's hard to compare it to the Miami situation is different since they had the big 3, one who already won it almost single-handily, another who went to the finals single-handily and another premier AS who was putting up numbers, now playing the third option. They also played in the East.

The Warriors doesn't have any player with that kind of resume. I think we also have been trained to believe that a team can't win a championship by shooting jumpers and when people watch the Warriors play that's all they see. But when you break down the team, they do so much more. Most of the people who don't think the Warriors will do much in the playoffs, never mention anything about their elite defense or ball movement. They have 37 games out of 71 where they had at least 30 assists. It's not like the entire team is just pulling the 3s like someone like jamal crawford or agent zero.

The Warriors thing is funny because for as many people who say they should win it all because of how they are running the table in the regular season, theres an equal amount of people saying that they wont have a chance. Its not a situation like Miami where everyone is locking them into the Finals from the jump. That being said I dont think they win it all this year.
it's hard to compare it to the Miami situation is different since they had the big 3, one who already won it almost single-handily, another who went to the finals single-handily and another premier AS who was putting up numbers, now playing the third option. They also played in the East.

The Warriors doesn't have any player with that kind of resume. I think we also have been trained to believe that a team can't win a championship by shooting jumpers and when people watch the Warriors play that's all they see. But when you break down the team, they do so much more. Most of the people who don't think the Warriors will do much in the playoffs, never mention anything about their elite defense or ball movement. They have 37 games out of 71 where they had at least 30 assists. It's not like the entire team is just pulling the 3s like someone like jamal crawford or agent zero.
I dont buy that whole jumpers thing, the last four championships were won by teams who relied on "jumpshots" the last two NBA Finals featured the #1 and #2 three point shooting teams in the league. These teams were manufacturing great wide open jumpshots and won titles doing so. 

I dont buy that whole jumpers thing, the last four championships were won by teams who relied on "jumpshots" the last two NBA Finals featured the #1 and #2 three point shooting teams in the league. These teams were manufacturing great wide open jumpshots and won titles doing so. 
so why do you think they won't win it?

I want to see Russ running after Leonard. That's what everyone is talking about, but I have yet to see a clip :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom