The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can you sit through a no-hitter in baseball tho?
nerd.gif

That's just watching two people playing catch for three hours.
roll.gif
  never got why people celebraye no hitters
this and the tourney slander......
laugh.gif

less than a quarter of the teams in the nba have a legit chance to win a title but all 82 of those games get watched every night

no reason to celebrate a no hitter?! 

you dudes are hilarious

nerd.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

less than a quarter of the teams in the nba have a legit chance to win a title but all 82 of those games get watched every night

you dudes are hilarious
no hiiter is just watching people play catch 
sick.gif

Last edited:
The East was miles ahead of the West during MJ's time.
Well this isnt true
Agreed. :lol:

When people have mentioned LeBron staying in the east and try to compare it to Jordan staying in the East, my reply has been that there didn't used to be as much of a gap between the two conferences as there is now. I guarantee free agents were making decisions back then based on which conference was easier. Either way, you had to tangle with Houston and Utah and Seattle and Dallas and SA and Phoenix... or the Pacers and the Knicks and Charlotte and Detroit and the Bulls.

C'mon Ska, DALLAS :wow: in the 90s? That franchise had a 10 year playoff drought in the 90s :lol:

Awww that D.Rose picture hurt you huh?
clearly not cuz it aint current i asked u a direct Q that u took sideways... is yall butt buddies flat then said dont get lumped in painting ya face.... take it how ya want

Last edited:
The East was miles ahead of the West during MJ's time.
Well this isnt true
Agreed. :lol:

When people have mentioned LeBron staying in the east and try to compare it to Jordan staying in the East, my reply has been that there didn't used to be as much of a gap between the two conferences as there is now. I guarantee free agents were making decisions back then based on which conference was easier. Either way, you had to tangle with Houston and Utah and Seattle and Dallas and SA and Phoenix... or the Pacers and the Knicks and Charlotte and Detroit and the Bulls.

C'mon Ska, DALLAS :wow: in the 90s? That franchise had a 10 year playoff drought in the 90s :lol:
Hey, I'm not looking at records. I just remember Mashburn & Kidd & King doing their thing.

C'mon Ska, DALLAS
eek.gif
in the 90s? That franchise had a 10 year playoff drought in the 90s
laugh.gif
Hey, I'm not looking at records. I just remember Mashburn & Kidd & King doing their thing.
Jim Jackson did some things with Dallas too.

Can some of the older folks here fill me in on why Jim Jackson could never stick with a team?

He had a great "line up" or hair line or whatever yall call it 

Last edited:

nerd.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

you dudes are hilarious
no hiiter is just watching people play catch 
sick.gif
a no hitter is watching a pitcher do what Kobe did to the Raptors in 06

edit: more like going for 50 in the garden; still great to see though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom