The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBDNxhaUwAAMauU.jpg

#solocuplife

No hitters are just people playing catch? :x

A no hitter is a bunch of professionals being stopped by a guy determined to keep then from doing part their job.

Imagine a main defender surrounded by a bunch of other defenders who succeed in SHUTTING DOWN not only the best offensive players, but the ENTIRE offense. :x

The entire offense is some dude standing there with a stick in his hand. One at a time. The rest of the offense is sitting down or scratching their balls. All while two people play catch.

Baby boy saw that D.Rose pic and fell apart
i keep forgetting that JUST happened & it's totally revelant to the convo

:rofl: im @ wk & took a ******* break to do some actual wk...sorry i wasnt here to entertain ya softshoin... proceed

Last edited:
As much as I love our Braves, you're crazy fam I can't agree with that.

Hockey is probably the best sport to watch live and Euro or World Cup soccer makes Baseball look like Cricket :lol:
Hey everybody can't be the same. As a baseball player Our coaches use to always say soccer players were baseball player rejects who cant use their hands so they have to use their feet :lol: jus never played either sport in my life. Never knew anyone who even played hockey.

Last edited:
Watching Soccer is by far the worst sport to see live. Almost feel asleep at a MLS game at the local JC :lol:

watching hockey is as boring as watching soccer except the "ball" is too small to even see 

rich white kids sport

Watching Soccer is by far the worst sport to see live. Almost feel asleep at a MLS game at the local JC
laugh.gif
you do realize the Earthquakes got a new soccer specific stadium right.... 

and that they literally had the absolute worst stadium situation for the last 8 years...... Kings-esque almost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom