The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Jim Jackson did some things with Dallas too.

Can some of the older folks here fill me in on why Jim Jackson could never stick with a team?

He had a great "line up" or hair line or whatever yall call it 

I guess consistency would be the main thing. He was a multi-skilled player who was very good at times, but also a non-factor a lot of the times. I think a lot of teams he was on figured he wasn't worth what he was getting paid and moved him.

C'mon Ska, DALLAS :wow: in the 90s? That franchise had a 10 year playoff drought in the 90s :lol:
Hey, I'm not looking at records. I just remember Mashburn

Can some of the older folks here fill me in on why Jim Jackson could never stick with a team?

Jackson is who I meant.

King. :lol:

Dammit, I remember Kidd & Mash and a 3rd guy every time I watched the Mavs. Maybe it was King. Maybe it was Jackson. Maybe it was Mozgov :lol:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

melo with the i730 and the sidekick. I legit had those same two phones at the same time. the nextel was for calls and the sidekick was for everythng else. was doing it. that nextel was indestructible too. i dropped it in puddles, dropped it in snowmounds and didnt know unttil the next day, dropped it on the ground hella times...not a scratch lol

I guess consistency would be the main thing. He was a multi-skilled player who was very good at times, but also a non-factor a lot of the times. I think a lot of teams he was on figured he wasn't worth what he was getting paid and moved him.
I dunno about him not playing up to his worth/contract.

Looking at his career earnings, it seems like he more or less played for the minimum/bi-annual exception.

He never had a huge pay day.

Only thing I really remember about him was when he was on the Kings and he dunk on/by someone on the Mavs when we lost in the playoffs. It might have been on Dirk or Shawn Bradley. It was cool.
rck3sactown been on NT too long to not understand the lingo man
laugh.gif
find my racially insensitive quote from a few years ago 
laugh.gif

No hitters are just people playing catch? :x

A no hitter is a bunch of professionals being stopped by a guy determined to keep then from doing part their job.

Imagine a main defender surrounded by a bunch of other defenders who succeed in SHUTTING DOWN not only the best offensive players, but the ENTIRE offense. :x

No hitters are just people playing catch? :x

A no hitter is a bunch of professionals being stopped by a guy determined to keep then from doing part their job.

Imagine a main defender surrounded by a bunch of other defenders who succeed in SHUTTING DOWN not only the best offensive players, but the ENTIRE offense. :x

I didn't even bother tryin to explain to him. :lol:

Hopefully he doesn't think no hitters actually means the ball never gets hit. :rofl:

**** baseball
did they give you percs or vicodin to take home??

make sure you're staying plenty hydrated while you're taking that man.

I know the trips to the bathroom are a pain (literally and figuratively) but gotta keep the system flushed after surgery 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom