The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Walton is easily the realest alive. His answers on this AMA are classic Walton + super inspirational :frown:

Once one of you all takes sixteen unprotected chair shots to the head or gets tombstoned by the Undertaker maybe then you'd really start to respect wrestling.

@CP1708

:smh:

**** is infecting this board. Epidemic around here. :lol:

pTgqTGt.gif

Some of the best child hood years were during the time I thought wrestling was real lol,

Then some cruel mogs had to ruin it for me 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Knew wrestling was fake once vince limo blew up then the next week hes opening ecw announcing benoits death

Gave up after that

I want @Bravelude
's take on being milked 

Borderline take here G. Milked is when ya meats hard, up, serviced a bit and you know that gwap was loaded amd you ready too ozze. She keeps slurping as you enjoy da sensatuon. Then she pauses and attempts to service the golf balls, helicoptering it and vaccuming it and stretching it further with her mouth. Den she puts the finisher move, Milky Hoover. She works it, den u just bust. As da meat starts to limp like Mario touching a Goomba, she still milks you, even as you tell her you are sensitive. That my friend is Milked. aka Kimochi

Watching this Wisconsin & UNC game, I've been so accustomed to the 24sec clock that I'm like, to the shot clock is over.... Wait it's tr ncaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom