The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

George Hill been playing out his mind, used to hate his game but he's won me over with his play since getting healthy.

bruh college ball is the weakest **** ever. West Virginia ended the game with 18 points...after 40 minutes of court play. foh b

I was watching ncaa a few weeks ago and one of the players had a problem with his shoe. It came off his foot. Bruh was on defense fixing his shoe for a good 10 seconds and the other team never attacked him. I guess they were busy trying to get into a set or something , passing the ball aimlessly around the perimeter

That's when I'll go back to school

Its a shame these dudes finish the season then go back home and have nothing to show for it after working hard & dedicating the whole season to the school

Atleast give them a lil pocket money throughout the season to compensate them for all that hard work they put in

Not one comment on MIL/IND :lol:

Fully expect the NBA to do something similar scheduling wise(a game no one cares for) during the playoffs on May 2nd during the time frame when Mayweather and Manny are fighting. Similar to a few years ago when Mayweather fought and they had Jazz vs Spurs on TNT playing and the studio guys RUSHED through halftime.

Did George Hill learn to dribble?

View media item 1463685

Must have got word of the 2013 playoff commentary when Hubie Brown was destroying his game...

bruh college ball is the weakest **** ever. West Virginia ended the game with 18 points...after 40 minutes of court play. foh b
Well this is false.

oops, it was half time. Good call. I was talking hella **** the past hr. I caught those feels for that score lmao. Nvm then.

meh, still **** college ball though. When I was in college the game was way better and we scored hella points. Well , not hella but they stayed in the 70-80s

So glad Bucks won this one.
I don't want another East team (who will make the playoffs) falling below .500

2 is enough, 3 is ******* embarrassing

oops, it was half time. Good call. I was talking hella **** the past hr. I caught those feels for that score lmao. Nvm then.

meh, still **** college ball though. When I was in college the game was way better and we scored hella points. Well , not hella but they stayed in the 70-80s

You're right though. 18 points in 20 mins is still very bad.

You're right though. 18 points in 20 mins is still very bad.

18 in 20 minutes and 39 in 40.

kentucky finished with 78. How can I watch college ball with a straight face. This is the final 16 bruh. the 16 best teams in the country and you dropping 39 pts in 40 minutes? But I thought this was supposed to be more competitive because of the less egos? lol

[quote name="Freeze"]18 in 20 minutes and 39 in 40.

kentucky finished with 78. How can I watch college ball with a straight face. This is the final 16 bruh. the 16 best teams in the country and you dropping 39 pts in 40 minutes? But I thought this was supposed to be more competitive because of the less egos? lol[/quote] You and I...

... know COTDAMN well...

... that there will be games in this UPCOMING PLAYOFFS that a college fan could point to and say, "How the hell am I supposed to take the NBA seriously?"

And it won't even be record-breaking. That UK/WVU score is one of the worst... EVER. Not just a random blowout, but historical.

Last edited:
Anthony Bennett makes $1.5 million more this season than Klay Thompson and Draymond Green combined :lol:

That Izzo speech to his seniors before that UVA game though, got me feeling my feels.

OU giving them boys an "it's over" speech tomorrow though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom