The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Freeze"]18 in 20 minutes and 39 in 40.

kentucky finished with 78. How can I watch college ball with a straight face. This is the final 16 bruh. the 16 best teams in the country and you dropping 39 pts in 40 minutes? But I thought this was supposed to be more competitive because of the less egos? lol
You and I...

... know COTDAMN well...

... that there will be games in this UPCOMING PLAYOFFS that a college fan could point to and say, "How the hell am I supposed to take the NBA seriously?"

And it won't even be record-breaking. That UK/WVU score is one of the worst... EVER. Not just a random blowout, but historical.[/quote]

only on the east and just the kentucky team hell thy probably say that about the knicks now lol, but yea nah I feel you.

Calipari sees this season ending perfect, and knows he will never relive or regain this feeling, so now he will go back to the NBA in search of that same high.

Good luck

Last edited:
 [h1]Michael Jordan Apparently Talked Trash to 'Space Jam' Extras[/h1]
NBA  legend Michael Jordan  was known for his competitive personality on and off the court. Even in the most meaningless pickup games, Jordan wasn't afraid to talk some trash.

Former basketball player and actor Keith Gibbs opened up to Grantland's Jason Concepcion  about the time he spent on sets as an extra in basketball movies. When working as an extra for Space Jam, Gibbs told Concepcion that Jordan still talked smack.

Here's the entire response from Gibbs about MJ's trash talking:

Did Jordan trash-talk you?

Oh yeah, nonstop. [Laughs.]

He didn’t give a **** who you were. When I was doing Space Jam, we played three days. I thought it was over. I had to go out of town. I get a phone call, they’re like, “Why aren’t you here?” I was like, “Oh, they’re still playing?” I had no idea.

I walk in, and it’s Reggie Miller, Charles Barkley, Alonzo Mourning, Charles Oakley. Grant Hill shows up. Jerry Stackhouse shows up. Now, all of a sudden it’s an NBA All-Star pickup game. Every night. I did that for about a month and a half, two months. Then the UCLA kids came in, and they had just won a national title — Ed O’Bannon  and those guys. Just phenomenal. Best pickup games I’ve  ever been a part of. It was unreal.

Yeah, so Jordan … I had to guard Reggie Miller and Michael Jordan in back-to-back games. It was so bad. I was friends with Chris Mills and Tracy Murray — we had been to some camps together. One play, I got switched onto Jordan, because Chris was like, “Keith, you take him.” Jordan hit a 35-footer on me. I mean, it was ridiculous: leg out, tongue out, all that stuff … hit a 35-footer on me and goes, “GET THE **** OFF THE COURT.”
http://ble.ac/192vH4m

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Calipari sees this season ending perfect, and knows he will never relive or regain this feeling, so now he will go back to the NBA in search of that same high.

Good luck

Kings shoulda waited to hire a coach.

Last edited:
He is from PA.
Can't see Philly ridding Brown(former Spurs Coach/Pops people) of his job though.

Lakers like to hire fire rehire and Fire Coaches.
Sounds like a Lakers guy. :wink:

Good luck
Kings shoulda waited to hire a coach.
You think?
Where does Calipari go though?
The Raptors.

- Dwayne Casey is trash. He's gone unless he magically takes us to the ECF

- Our GM is great

- Our roster is decent with potential to improve

- Our cap flexibility is good, we're looking to add a big name to the squad

- MLSE trusts Masai enough to spend a decent amount on a coach

PLUS this guy will deliver him here

View media item 1463933

Last edited:
its amazing how relatable he is, in china you can literally do and get away with anything from being american
I wonder if American's could pull this off in like Ukraine or something. 

In England I could get away with stuff... but the fact that they spoke english limited what I could really do.

Donald Duck 
roll.gif

I wonder if American's could pull this off in like Ukraine or something. 

In England I could get away with stuff... but the fact that they spoke english limited what I could really do.

Donald Duck :rofl:

u.. usa want ukraine to attack russia. wont disrupt dorcel.films dough

East playoffs... outside of that one Miami series was kind of entertaining last year.. 1st round was great if I remember correctly

He is from PA.
Can't see Philly ridding Brown(former Spurs Coach/Pops people) of his job though.

Lakers like to hire fire rehire and Fire Coaches.
Sounds like a Lakers guy. :wink:

Remember in the 00's when The Lakers threw Coach K that mega-contract that he turned down? Also, remember Billy Donovan going to The Magic after back-to-back titles then quickly realizing he wasn't about that life :lol:

I'll say it because I know folks scared but Kentucky would wash the Knicks without Melo. Seriously. Most of the Knicks roster wouldn't be considered great if they went back to college right now. Dudes are legit that bad. Kentucky has 8 legit NBA players who would get minutes TODAY on the Knicks team. Kentucky has 8 McDonalds All Americans the Knicks have 2 currently.

Last edited:
I'll say it because I know folks scared but Kentucky would wash the Knicks without Melo. Seriously. Most of the Knicks roster wouldn't be considered great if they went back to college right now. Dudes are legit that bad. Kentucky has 8 legit NBA players who would get minutes TODAY on the Knicks team.

Alexey Shved/ gimpy knee heavy wallets Melo would roast Kentucky.

Let's be serious now

Kentucky would get ****** washed by the last 5 guys on the Knicks bench. People thinking College teams could beat NBA teams are off their meds or something

Alexey Shved/ gimpy knee heavy wallets Melo would roast Kentucky.

Let's be serious now

I said without Melo. I don't think people are being serious. Compare the rosters. Knicks are that bad. Without Melo you can't show me a overwhelming advantage NY has. Knicks with NBA players are currently tanking for Kentucky players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom