The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
wale ,  i used to like wale , paint a picture , 100 miles and running , then i woke up and realized how wack he is . then i saw how soft he was. nah cant f with  any wale after mixtape bout nothing . still like a few jams off those older albums. 

Last edited:
 why would i do that to myself
so you judge the music, without listening to it 
ohwell.gif

look at drakes "started from the bottom"

word count of chorus which contains the same statement repeated over and over:

total word count of 3 verses of actual "rapping":

look at this lazy garbage, a parrot can repeat the same sentence over and over again and this clown has the nerve to call it music 

for wale the last thing he put out that i liked was ambition. 

the mixtape about nothing in 08 was the greatest mixtape he ever put out 

i never saw the point of non lyrical rap

if im not listening to appreciate the lyrics then ill listen to better music

Music is supposed to make you feel good & motivate you,

How can you listen to music with a terrible beat just because "hes spitting bars" :lol:

Reactions: HIM
[quote name="rck3sactown"][QUOTE name="dmbrhs"][QUOTE name="Jumpman II"]
Shaq Says He 'Would've Stayed' in Orlando If He Had a Mulligan
Shaq is lying.[/QUOTE]Shaq's just saying what the people in Orlando want, especially with the whole shindig they're throwing for him.[/quote] Thank you. Exactly.

If it were a Lakers event: "My time in Orlando prepared me for my time with the best franchise in the league."

At an event in Miami: "This was the classiest organization I ever played with, and I can say I played with the greatest SG of my time."

Cleveland, Phoenix: "This event is wonderful. I'm flattered. Don't remember playing here, but there are pictures proving it, so I'm sure it was great."

Boston event: "Most professional organization. Was an honor."[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's always the people that didn't grow up in the hood or in the hip hop culture that wanna complain about rap not being lyrical enough :lol:

I went to high school in the suburbs and these kids loved them some Immortal Technique :lol: :smh:

I don't always wanna listen to Kendrick tell me about social issues. Sometimes you just wanna listen to Schoolboy Q talk about some hood ****. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom