The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at drakes "started from the bottom"

word count of chorus which contains the same statement repeated over and over:

total word count of 3 verses of actual "rapping":

look at this lazy garbage, a parrot can repeat the same sentence over and over again and this clown has the nerve to call it music 

My dude did a word count, though. That's profound.

It's always the people that didn't grow up in the hood or in the hip hop culture that wanna complain about rap not being lyrical enough
laugh.gif

I went to high school in the suburbs and these kids loved them some Immortal Technique
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I don't always wanna listen to Kendrick tell me about social issues. Sometimes you just wanna listen to Schoolboy Q talk about some hood ****.
laugh.gif
being lyrical =/= talking about social issues

listening to eminem take shots at everyone in a very lyrical way >>>>> "i aint worried about nothing" X 123124321

schoolboy Q can actually rap unlike most of todays trash 

It's always the people that didn't grow up in the hood or in the hip hop culture that wanna complain about rap not being lyrical enough :lol:

I went to high school in the suburbs and these kids loved them some Immortal Technique :lol: :smh:

I don't always wanna listen to Kendrick tell me about social issues. Sometimes you just wanna listen to Schoolboy Q talk about some hood ****. :lol:

Again variety is key. Different rappers for different moods...

They all serve a purpose

It's always the people that didn't grow up in the hood or in the hip hop culture that wanna complain about rap not being lyrical enough :lol:

I went to high school in the suburbs and these kids loved them some Immortal Technique :lol: :smh:

I don't always wanna listen to Kendrick tell me about social issues. Sometimes you just wanna listen to Schoolboy Q talk about some hood ****. :lol:
Exactly, i'll listen to studio everyday over a nas or kendrick track, if im listening to music im trying to get my bounce on

That same old cliche 90s rap caping these dudes do is irritating

being lyrical =/= talking about social issues

listening to eminem take shots at everyone in a very lyrical way >>>>> "i aint worried about nothing" X 123124321

schoolboy Q can actually rap unlike most of todays trash 
you can be  lyrical and talk about anything, just make it entertaining.

clipse was just drug talk, still one of my favorite groups to this day.

curren$y, all dude makes is materialistic raps but dude is the ish.

hell i like big sean and hes a pop type dude.

nas my fav. ever 

i like variety in my raps..

yeah i have no love for kendrick either , like maybe 5 songs of his but i hate his voice. 

Type of brotha who could stay up all night and get 40
after the game get naughty and pull ya shorty
Then it's off to the next day bring it to ya idol
Bring it to ya whole team and bring home the title

:pimp: bars. I wish wilt chamberlain rapped so we could hear the type of **** he talked about ******* every chick in your family and then drop 100 points and 50 boards with ease
You might as well listen to battle rap, music is supposed to make you dance

Dudes really listen to music as a audio book :rofl:

:lol: truth

Last edited:
funny thing is its usually the people that listen to non lyrical garbage that get mad at jay and em for "going pop"

I listen to all kinda rap. But if it's only about lyrics you might as well read poems and ish. A lot of super lyrical rappers have no flow charisma or just don't really know how to make a song. Lupe is cool but sometimes it's annoying having to decipher every damn word

I listen to all kinda rap. But if it's only about lyrics you might as well read poems and ish. A lot of super lyrical rappers have no flow charisma or just don't really know how to make a song. Lupe is cool but sometimes it's annoying having to decipher every damn word
thats the point though

just realised that post relapse eminem is pretty much the san antonio spurs

fundamentally flawless but unwatch/listentoable 

Seamanup's the dude who plugs his phone in at a party and plays Reasonable Doubt :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom