The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to be able to disconnect someones personal life from the product they produce. You can hate someones personality and still buy their shoes/listen to their music its not a big deal IMO

I love just dipping into this thread every once in a whole. Don't know how the other mods stay in here all the time :lol:

Supporting someone you hate on is b**** made

But they say hate = love so i get it
Says you.
laugh.gif
 Bothers me none.

The shoes I got are fire. I got them for me.

I'd love to see how much my purchases contributed to his millions. Considering that only 2 of them were purchased from a store, I guarantee it's under $20.

I'm cool with that.

And still can't stand him.

But where does it end? If you dont support cheating on your wife should you then not support Kobe cause he did it and had it become a huge scandal?

Can't do it. I feel like if I'm buying his shoes im saying I like this dude and I'm giving him money from my pocket. Don't care if he only gets 1$ dollar from my purchase. It's not the amount.
Have never and
would never wear anything lj.... Music I feel u on ye.. Stopped checking for his work after that 808heartbreak album... I can get music for free and its not like I'm supporting the artist...

Last edited:

But where does it end? If you dont support cheating on your wife should you then not support Kobe cause he did it and had it become a huge scandal?
Why do you guys even care 
laugh.gif
 people like what they like and who they like, big deal

A healthy percentage of pro athletes cheat 
laugh.gif

Just caught up on this mornings thread events :lol:

Thread is a better place now that a certain Wizards fan left. Good god he was obnoxious

I can separate the art from the person. Just because the artist has a personality you're not fond of doesn't mean they can't create something you're fond of. If I felt Steve jobs was a jerk, I'd still have bought my iPod and MacBook.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom