The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
like from this 4 second clip alone you can tell that tyler is ***** made and not about that life

tumblr_mv1x14f8Jr1s2lf81o2_400.gif

Think about it. How can Lebron be b made...BECAUSE OF THE WAY HE PLAYS OR A FEW MOMENTS YOU CAUGHT IN THE MEDIA?!

:rofl:

Because a person's character is determined by their actions and the intent behind them?

This is going to be a cp3 discussion within the next 2 pages

Wizards playing mad lazy today.....I rather watch Walking Dead Marathon than this
Wizards has been playing in a funk since all-star break. 1st round exit. Not trash talk but from what I've seen, they don't hVe a lot of trust and a lot of plays being ran. Whitman seem frustrated

the problem with this charmin ultra soft generation is that people have created an environment where its okay to be ***** made. in the 90s if a fan was annoying a player the player would have to learn to deal with it, now they can just cry about it and get the fan removed. we as a culture have failed pansy boys like lebron and chris paul 
tired.gif

Wizards getting beat by Rockets team missing 2 starters and their second best player is on a minutes limit at home but what else is new?

Wall look tired of carrying this squad, they should've Fire Whitman months ago, dude is horrible, no way this team shouldn't be better.

Last edited:
Was *****ing last night about tele being thin NBA talk and all NFL.

Was saying back to radio only, been in my truck all morning, nothing but NFL draft talk on both the local stations.

Only NT loves basketball and this is why I put up with NT, I need NT. Love/Hate ****

Funny how the dudes that hate on lebron bought a pair of his sneakers before
I can not... STAND... Kobe.

Got like a dozen Kobes, tho.

Has nothing to do with him.

Actually..

The Kobe:

- ice blue

- white/yellow

- white/blk/gray

Kobe 1:

- USA

- white/purple

- white/yellow PE

Kobe II:

- white/yellow/purple

- white/sky blue iD

Kobe IV:

- white/gray/yellow iD

So nine. And I'm telling you... actually, let NT tell it. I am absolutely not a fan.

The kicks I've got tho, they're fire to me. 'S all there is to it.

what does that have to do with anything?

kanye is literally the most ***** made person in the world and I have a bunch of his albums 
THAT... I don't understand.

Wearing shoes of someone you don't like, I understand. It's not like wearing the shoes means you have to put up with that person, watching do whatever you don't like, hearing them say whatever it is that annoys you.

But an album? Of someone I can't stand? Nah, I couldn't do it. I'd be HEARING them, constantly. 
laugh.gif

what does that have to do with anything?

kanye is literally the most ***** made person in the world and I have a bunch of his albums 
THAT... I don't understand.

Wearing shoes of someone you don't like, I understand. It's not like wearing the shoes means you have to put up with that person, watching do whatever you don't like, hearing them say whatever it is that annoys you.

But an album? Of someone I can't stand? Nah, I couldn't do it. I'd be HEARING them, constantly. 
laugh.gif

to be fair, it was before he started complaining about everything

cant stand any of his new stuff but his old stuff is still good 
laugh.gif

basically i cant get down with anyone that blames someone else for their personal shortcomings 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom