The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
chris paul is da best pure pass first pg under 6ft that likes doughnut pudding in da game 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 at people defending crybaby james

Know who I am? So you and other members sit around discussing me? The only place on NT I get flack is in this thread. I've passed out so many oops with discounts, sneaker sales and info my rep is good. Me and Meth went back and forth before. Where most would get banned I didn't. It's called respect. The main man knows my rep is good. That's all that matters. Ask Meth. Let weak members keep asking for bans. I don't break rules so to bad.
You definitely don't break any rules but your opinions on basketball are ban worthy. The community would survive without your "discounts on sneakers"

Last edited:
Be careful, dudes may get in their feels again.

Dont eem care. Its comical. And the fact that you can hate someone and "their character" so much without ever meeting them says more about you than them.

Think about it. How can Lebron be b made...BECAUSE OF THE WAY HE PLAYS OR A FEW MOMENTS YOU CAUGHT IN THE MEDIA?!

:rofl:

Snitched on whammy smh. Omg he messing with me, take him out please he is so irritating

Be careful, dudes may get in their feels again.
Dont eem care. Its comical. And the fact that you can hate someone and "their character" so much without ever meeting them says more about you than them.

Think about it. How can Lebron be b made...BECAUSE OF THE WAY HE PLAYS OR A FEW MOMENTS YOU CAUGHT IN THE MEDIA?!

roll.gif
name one grown man who takes mirror selfies to express his sadness that isnt ***** made

:rofl:
His antics are ridiculous, but for me to hate someone over basketball ? BASKETBALL ? These dudes need to go to church or meet with a shrink and get medicated immediately. They're well beyond caught up in their feels.

Last edited:

name one grown man who takes mirror selfies to express his sadness that isnt ***** made
yup... ppl defending him . go ahead but personally its obvious you can tell peoples personalities and demeanors when they on the court.... they aint no switch.... 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom