The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Craig Sager news is so disheartening.
frown.gif

Wishing all the best for Craig; hope he makes a speedy recovery.

[quote name="leemelone"][quote name="011781"][quote name="leemelone"]@SneakerPro 011781 011781

Paypal? Or how yall wanna do this :nerd:[/quote]show me what we bet on to refresh my memory ..I drink a lot[/quote]25% of your monthly earnings. Or 20$ whichever works for you[/quote]:lol:

This guy Wade :lol:

Saw him here in ATL on Friday & he looked listless, followed that up with 40 tonight.

If the standings hold, we get CLE/MIA in round 1 :nerd:

Houston currently has the 3rd best record in basketball, playing in the more competitive conference & the most competitive division. That MVP should have Harden's name on it.

Harden cemeted his MVP this month.

So unbelieveable that that 2012 Thunder team had 3 MVP and 1 DPOY level talents all under 25 and didn't even try to keep em together.

So unbelieveable that that 2012 Thunder team had 3 MVP and 1 DPOY level talents all under 25 and didn't even try to keep em together.
OKC offered Harden $3million more per year than Houston did, and he left anyway.

Not the Front Office fault here.

Last edited:
Harden cemeted his MVP this month.

hard to argue with harden for MVP

but i could see steph getting it if the warriors win the rest of their games and end up with a record of 69-13, tied for second best season ever 

I love how nobody ever mentions the possibility of the rockets getting knocked out in the first round.
If they play Dallas in the first round? Absolutely 0% chance they lose to them. I think San Antonio beats whoever they play in the first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom