The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

OKC offered Harden $3million more per year than Houston did, and he left anyway.
Not the Front Office fault here.
Um, no.

They offered him 54 million, 6 less than the max and gave him an hour to decide before trading him even though they could've given him the max and got rid of Perkins.

You on some revisionist history **** right now.
That statement you made has been made so many times, that I have to change the actual story so yall have something new to say in regard to it.

Like I said, we offered him more, he just left.

Every time Harden "takes back the MVP lead" somebody says, "Just think if OKC had kept 3 MVP caliber players in Harden, RUss, KD at such a young age"

When Harden wins, it will be said again, and a lot more before he wins.

That statement you made has been made so many times, that I have to change the actual story so yall have something new to say in regard to it.

How the hell do you leave when you're still under contract? They traded him because they were cheap.

whoever faces dallas in the first round will win, whoever faces the spurs will lose. still got 9 games to go, menphis and clippers will both make pushes for the playoffs, the fight for 2 seed will be interesting. first 2 seeds will have the easier first rounds. 

Last edited:
I'm just saying you're wrong, they didn't offer him more and he didn't leave, they traded him.

How the hell do you leave when you're still under contract? They traded him because they were cheap.
laugh.gif
at yall for really arguing that.

Kind of my point.

Something new for you guys to argue.

Last edited:
:lol: at yall for really arguing that.
Kind of my point.
Something new for you guys to argue.
Have any articles corroborating your story? I ask because there are several sources that support their claim. If I'm not mistaken Harden himself has gone on the record saying it's true.

Last edited:
OKC offered Harden $3million more per year than Houston did, and he left anyway.
Not the Front Office fault here.

Um, no.

They offered him 54 million, 6 less than the max and gave him an hour to decide before trading him even though they could've given him the max and got rid of Perkins.

You on some revisionist history **** right now.

lol right. I was reading that 3 mil more scratching my head like...thats not what happened lol.

Have any articles corroborating your story? I ask because there are several sources that support their claim. If I'm not mistaken Harden himself has gone on the record saying it's true.
Bruh.

I was kidding.

It worked, but only because you guys didn't read this post, I guess

At this point, I just need for Memphis to avoid SAS in the 1st round. :lol: If they need to be the 5th seed get that done, then so be it. Playing Portland in the 1st round would be good.

Someone asked for the Sixers picks for this years draft

Their own 1st (owed to Boston, but protected 1 through 14 – if not conveyed their own 2015 and 2016 seconds go instead)
1st from L.A. Lakers, unlikely (protected 1 through 5 in 2015, 1 through 3 in both 2016 and 2017, and unprotected in 2018)
1st from Miami (top 10 protected; sure to be conveyed)
1st from Oklahoma City, probably (protected 1 through 18 in 2015, then 1 through 15 in both 2016 and 2017; if still not conveyed, OKC’s 2018 and 2019 second rounders go instead)
2nd from Golden State (unprotected)
2nd from Denver, probably (if Denver finish with a worse record than Minnesota, which they won’t, then Minnesota’s 2nd is conveyed instead)
2nd from Houston (unprotected)
2nd from New Orleans (unprotected)
2nd from Orlando (unprotected)

9 potential picks

We should have ~8 picks this year depending if the Thunder do well the rest of the season.

russ haveitall

bledsoe regular as hell. he's just athletic. that's it. i see why dragon was pissed, hes a better pg imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom