The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
All for being mediocre.

Mike Brown lucked into coaching LeBron and finessed the NBA for like 20 million. :x

Applaud him.

I'll never forget that picture of him smiling like a ************ at a fast food restaurant after the Lakers fired him.

Son looked like he just robbed a bank and got away with it. :lol:

definitely doing it

All for being mediocre.

Mike Brown lucked into coaching LeBron and finessed the NBA for like 20 million. :x

Applaud him.

I'll never forget that picture of him smiling like a ************ at a fast food restaurant after the Lakers fired him.

Son looked like he just robbed a bank and got away with it. :lol:

The real life hamburguhlar

i still think it's hard to make that statement when your opponent in the race is playing equally as well, shooting significantly better and whose team record is also better during that stretch.

Warriors have the best roster in the NBA, Harden has been winning games with Jason Terry, Pablo Prigioni and Joey Dorsey playing 25-30 minutes.

Stop it. :lol:

i still think it's hard to make that statement when your opponent in the race is playing equally as well, shooting significantly better and whose team record is also better during that stretch.

Warriors have the best roster in the NBA, Harden has been winning games with Jason Terry, Pablo Prigioni and Joey Dorsey playing 25-30 minutes.

Stop it. :lol:
how do you punish Curry for having a better roster? i don't think you could use a subjective measure to win the award. one can argue that the reason why the Rockets is winning is that they have less talent and James Harden plays better with less. I know it probably doesn't make any sense but just because of the injuries the Rockets faced, it doesn't mean they automatically would have a better record if they had a healthy team.

Last edited:
I know i'm late for this, but these #thedanceneverends got my hyped!!  MVB!! Playoffs are coming ya'll!!

how do you punish Curry for having a better roster? i don't think you could use a subjective measure to win the award. one can argue that the reason why the Rockets is winning is that they have less talent and James Harden plays better with less. I know it probably doesn't make any sense but just because of the injuries the Rockets faced, it doesn't mean they automatically would have a better record if they had a healthy team.

That means nothing though, I'm not punishing him for having a great roster but I'm also so saying he has far less of a burden every night than Harden.

We've seen Curry have off games and the Warriors win no problem because they have the 2nd best shooter in the league, the 3rd best rim protector and the best defender.

Harden has an off game and the Rockets could lose to the Timberwolves.

If you don't see how obvious it is that Harden is more valuable to his team then so be it but I do.

Last edited:
Pretty sure dRaymond, klay, speights, won't flourish like they are playing this season if they're playing alongside harden lol.

Pretty sure dRaymond, klay, speights, won't flourish like they are playing this season if they're playing alongside harden lol.

I'm pretty sure none of those guys would be flourishing if they didn't have Kerr as their coach (including Curry).

maxresdefault.jpg

Barrack, dat u?

So am I the only one who thinks it's absurd to make a comment that James Harden cemented the MVP award with his play this month?

Every argument about Curry not winning the MVP award have been off subjective measures.
Let's analyze the objective measures:
the Warriors have a significantly better record
Curry and Harden have comparable stats
For the past month, in terms of stats, James Harden has dipped while Curry has stayed the same or risen and in terms of team record, the Warriors is better.

Please let me know how he cemented the MVP award without using something subjective.

So am I the only one who thinks it's absurd to make a comment that James Harden cemented the MVP award with his play this month?

Every argument about Curry not winning the MVP award have been off subjective measures.
Let's analyze the objective measures:
the Warriors have a significantly better record
Curry and Harden have comparable stats
For the past month, in terms of stats, James Harden has dipped while Curry has stayed the same or risen and in terms of team record, the Warriors is better.

Please let me know how he cemented the MVP award without using something subjective.

how would you define Most Valuable Player without using a subjective term?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom