The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
too late to let randy wittman go
just got to find a way for coach to fit-in and not try to fit-out and hope for the best in the playoffs

bradley beal has to stay healthy and make that "jump" from young potential to being a consistently good player

Last edited:
Bledsoe has been very good since the trade deadline.

Points, shooting and assists are pretty much the same, only thing that's up is his TO's.

6 assists to 4.5 TO's while shooting 45% from the field is not very good for a starting PG no matter how you cut it.

Last edited:
The **** is going on in DC man?
sick.gif
I'm a Wizards fan and I knew the beginning of the season was fools gold. They are regressing back to the mean. I mean currently we only have one player that can create his own shot in Wall the rest of the guys are role players, or dudes that should be in the D-League

I'm a Wizards fan and I knew the beginning of the season was fools gold. They are regressing back to the mean. I mean currently we only have one player that can create his own shot in Wall the rest of the guys are role players, or dudes that should be in the D-League

Unpopular opinion....Otto Porter should be in the d-league. Dude plays so damn timid. Haven't seen him make an aggressive move all season.

Bledsoe has been very good since the trade deadline.

Points, shooting and assists are pretty much the same, only thing that's up is his TO's.

6 assists to 4.5 TO's while shooting 45% from the field is not very good for a starting PG no matter how you cut it.

this is true.... add that Brandon Knight has been out he's really had to pick up the slack offensively and he often forces it. Resulting in turnovers and him on his back pocket every time he drives to the hoop.

I tell you who has really stepped up in Phoenix and that's Marcus Morris and TJ Warren. TJ has showed promise offensively. Always knew he had scoring potential from his days at NC State. I see him being a part of the Phoenix future for some time.

Goodwin has shown flashes too.

Unpopular opinion....Otto Porter should be in the d-league. Dude plays so damn timid. Haven't seen him make an aggressive move all season.
Not a unpopular opinion at all if you ask me... But when you sign an over the hill Paul Pierce you can't send him down

Looking like Washington should have pulled the trigger on a coaching change earlier in the season. Too late now.

What's up with Bradley Beal?

For some reason he cant stay healthy

Combination of bad coaching and his health. Still has a ridiculously high upside. He's the youngest guy on the roster at 21, and is a 3 year vet (with a year of college under his belt).

Dude should be taking at least 10 3's per night. He settles for long 2's, because that's what Wittman has been preaching. If he can become more aggressive in taking the ball to the rack more often and up his 3pt attempts, there is no doubt that he'll average over 20ppg.

Looking like Washington should have pulled the trigger on a coaching change earlier in the season. Too late now.

Meh...I just don't know who you'll bring in mid-season that could right the ship. I hope that there is a complete overhaul of the front office and coaching staff and the team starts the 15/16 season, fresh. There is talent on this roster and I honestly believe that with better coaching, this team could make a big leap like Golden STate and Atlanta did this past season. We need a coach who actually buys in to analytics and get a GM who values draft picks regardless of where you're selecting.

*edit*

Otto has been a bust so far in his career, but he hasn't exactly gotten a fair shake of things from Wittman. Obviously, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors, so maybe there is a reason for him getting yo'yo'd with his minutes. However, right now, there is NO explanation that anyone can give me as to why he's not getting time over Martell Webster, of all people.

Last edited:
Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh · 37m37 minutes ago
Shooting since All-Star:
Russ: .416/.320/.870
Harden: .393/.328/.859
Steph: .485/.509/.963
CP: .517/.410/.903

Holy crap... NBA talk this morning.

Everybody... uhhh... everyone feeling ok? :lol: Rck? You good? manup? ryan? Chester? ColdCity?

*worried*

Meh...I just don't know who you'll bring in mid-season that could right the ship. I hope that there is a complete overhaul of the front office and coaching staff and the team starts the 15/16 season, fresh. There is talent on this roster and I honestly believe that with better coaching, this team could make a big leap like Golden STate and Atlanta did this past season. We need a coach who actually buys in to analytics and get a GM who values draft picks regardless of where you're selecting.

I agree with you, but it seems like they could have benefitted from some kind of change just in terms of motivation. If I were them, I would have fired Whitman and just promoted an assistant to interim head coach for the rest of the season. Then look for a full time replacement in the offseason. Doing that may not have made too much of a difference, but it may have prevented the flame out they seem to be going through now.

John Wall is gonna flourish next year with Pringles as his coach. Beal is gonna shoot a ridiculous amount of 3s. Wall and Beal are going to run 10,000 PNRs a game. Luckily for now, they'll keep running Whitman's stuff 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom