The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 4 best coaches are in the final four!? :stoneface:

"I'm taking Kentucky, MSU, Duke, or Wisconsin to win it all!"

I'm waiting for homie to say some **** like that.

"At the end of the Final Four, one of these teams is going to win a championship. #FinalFour"

@bhzmafia14 Yea I'd rather see houston v San antone in the 1st. If anyone can exploit and expose dwight and harden it would be pop. Memphis really does seem like a team that needs some struggle to be at their best. They have a somewhat tough schedule to close out but I'd like to see them at that 2 spot

Startin to think it's not even Magic now. I think he gave an IPhone to a 4 year old and forgot to clear out his password on his Twitter app.

Cuz even Emmitt Smith thinks Magic is dumb. :smh:

[quote name="leemelone"]Magic has never misled me. Most trustworthy account on twitter[/quote]:lol: I mean... (*alonzo.gif*)... that's one way of looking at it, on some "Find the positives" vibe. :lol:

In their last meeting, Draymond Green fueled the rivalary between the Golden State Warriors and the Los Angeles Clippers to new heights. After getting bumped by Dahntay Jones, Green stared him down and then said "he doesn't play" afterwards.

After Jones was fined for the bump, Doc Rivers called Green a "tough guy" and that the bump was "too hard for him." Green undeterred, delivered a zinger right back at Rivers by saying "Cool story, Glenn."

Knowing a good catchphrase when he sees it, Green has started to sell "Cool story, Glenn" t-shirt and hoodies.

"Cool story Glenn" - @warriors @Money23Green . Designs are now available in his shop --> http://t.co/V7t7eHyQA3 | pic.twitter.com/M0V5BYt4X4
— Athlete Originals (@AthleteOriginal) March 27, 2015
Diamond Leung of the Bay Area News Group talked with Green about his merchandise.

"I approved it,” Green said Friday, the morning after the release of the line of “Cool Story, Glenn” shirts on Athlete Originals that includes three different designs. “A lot of fans kept asking me for it, so the person who runs my store thought that it would be a good idea.

Green's “Cool Story, Glenn” gear cost $45 for hoodies and $25 for T shirts. Green said that the recent back-and-forth exchange with the division rival coach Rivers was something that was fun for him.“They sent me the design. I approved.”

“It's not for a lack of respect,” Green said. “I respect him. It's fun. Throughout the course of the season, you find things that's funny. You have to. It's just fun. It's no disrespect.”

Rivers knows that Green is just having some fun but knowing that his name is being used to make a profit, he wants in.

As he jokingly told Ben Bolch of the Los Angeles Times:

Is Rivers getting a cut of the proceeds?

"I should, for sure," said Rivers, whose team plays the Warriors on Tuesday at Staples Center. "Like I said earlier, I love that I'm on his mind."

Tomorrow night's Warriors/Clippers game keeps getting better.

Kerr is going to pull a Pop and troll by resting 3 of his starters tomorrow.

[quote name="Honourable"]The real life captain obvious[/quote]Those commercials crack me up, especially ol' boy outside his hotel room.

"I'm hiding."
"Not very well. I found you... immediately."

:lol:

lawdog cameo
pimp.gif
aiight... what was the bet tho? I forgot....

i'll pay you right now.... just need to know what im paying for

* Curry is No. 1 in Real Plus-Minus and has been almost all season and that is just a great, great stat. (Harden is second, LeBron James is third.)

* Curry is +1.81 in Defensive RPM, which, among the top candidates, is second-best behind only Davis’ +3.88. LeBron is at +1.68 and Harden is +0.90.

* Curry has made an NBA-best 241 three-pointers (in 564 attempts), while Harden has made 180 (in 485 attempts). In 79 more attempts, Curry has made 61 more three-pointers than Harden.

* If you go to PER, the current NBA ranking goes like this: Davis, Westbrook, Curry, Harden, James.

:pimp:

Last edited:
strip clubs are fun when you go with girls....

i never go with a group of dudes

it's always me and females.... sends the strippers a different message and they act differently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom