The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest game of the season. Three years, $27 million. pic.twitter.com/MW0TlG3Btn
— Tom Haberstroh (@tomhaberstroh) March 31, 2015
CBbTXH6UIAExOUh.png
Had hopes for brah' 
mean.gif

Steve Clifford hates Lantz and has gave him irregular minutes after pretty much the first month of the season. Injured or not.

We all knew he couldn't be the #1 scoring option. He's never been a knockdown shooter. We all knew son had some screws loose. So why didn't the Hornets?

He does a little bit of everything and when he gets hot can actually dominate a game pushing the pace and causing havoc on the perimeter. But he's not Paul George. I think that's what a lot of people on the Hornets staff were expecting.

Clifford is trash anyway, and until Jordan decides to open his wallet and grab a coach that can develop chemistry and is willing to stay/keep him for multiple years this team won't ever go anywhere.

Back in that #2 spot :pimp:

HOU missed their chance to gain some ground yesterday. For Curry to solidify that MVP, they need to dominate the Clippers tonight so they can help SAS move up to the 5th seed. :nerd:

It would really just be for the Grizz benefit :lol:

Steve Clifford hates Lantz and has gave him irregular minutes after pretty much the first month of the season. Injured or not.

We all knew he couldn't be the #1 scoring option. He's never been a knockdown shooter. We all knew son had some screws loose. So why didn't the Hornets?

He does a little bit of everything and when he gets hot can actually dominate a game pushing the pace and causing havoc on the perimeter. But he's not Paul George. I think that's what a lot of people on the Hornets staff were expecting.

Clifford is trash anyway, and until Jordan decides to open his wallet and grab a coach that can develop chemistry and is willing to stay/keep him for multiple years this team won't ever go anywhere.

kid is stealing money man, no excuse for it.

Somebody always want to be the first to say some outlandish ****

Just wait on it. :pimp:

Gobert is the classier version of Whiteside.
Both leave a lot to be desired.
Rim protection and beasting goes far, until people learn to pump fake and lean and or box out. Easy fix, Kanter won Gobert lost.

Gobert just outplayed Kanter and led a depleted Jazz team to a win over the Thunder. :lol:

Once again, what are you talking about fam?

Somebody always want to be the first to say some outlandish ****

Just wait on it. :pimp:

Rim protection and beasting goes far, until people learn to pump fake and lean and or box out. Easy fix, Kanter won Gobert lost.

Gobert just outplayed Kanter and led a depleted Jazz team to a win over the Thunder. :lol:

Once again, what are you talking about fam?

Boils down to what you like I suppose. Gobert won the game, and put up more FPS, yea his offense doesn't exist, at all.

I'm taking Kanter over Gobert 11 out of 10 times, period.

Kanter won? Yea, he's on a team that will be/ stay in the playoffs, Gobert not only lives in UTAh, but he plays for them, no playoffs this year, and next year either.
Kanter won, you talking about 1 game G, depleted Jazz team? LOL OK

Last edited:
I just looked at OKC's schedule and they could very well lose 4 straight
laugh.gif
. Then, I looked at the Pelicans schedule and saw that they would more than likely lose 3 of their next 5.
our next 4 is brutal.. luckily it's not back to backs.. dallas tomorrow, @ Memphis Friday, rockets sunday and spurs tues.. also helps 3 out of the 4 are at home

going need dallas to stink it up down the stretch (especially these next 3):
[table][tr][td]Apr. 1[/td][td]at Oklahoma City[/td][td]8:00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Apr. 2[/td][td]Houston[/td][td]8:30[/td][/tr][tr][td]Apr. 4[/td][td]Golden State[/td][td]8:30[/td][/tr][tr][td]Apr. 8[/td][td]Phoenix[/td][td]9:30[/td][/tr][tr][td]Apr. 10[/td][td]at Denver[/td][td]9:00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Apr. 12[/td][td]at Los Angeles[/td][td]9:30[/td][/tr][tr][td]Apr. 13[/td][td]at Utah[/td][td]9:00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Apr. 15[/td][td]Portland[/td][td]
8:00
[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Boils down to what you like I suppose. Gobert won the game, and put up more FPS, yea his offense doesn't exist, at all.

I'm taking Kanter over Gobert 11 out of 10 times, period.

Kanter won? Yea, he's on a team that will be/ stay in the playoffs, Gobert not only lives in UTAh, but he plays for them, no playoffs this year, and next year either.
Kanter won, you talking about 1 game G, depleted Jazz team? LOL OK

You being ignorant man, rim protection > a guy who can score 20 points but gives up more every night.

Look at the Jazz and Thunder records since the Kanter trade.

If Kanter was worth more than Gobert, Jazz woulda kept him.

He's good but he already is who he is as a player and yall giving up a ton of points with him on the floor.

So much that your coach had to sit him for Adams against the Suns because he actually plays defense.

With the playoffs on the horizon the Hawks are usually a perennial NBA T.V. channel playoff team. Or if it is TNT or ESPN game they get the early slot for playoff games. Being a #1 seed this year, do they get prime time ESPN and TNT games this year???

Yeah Gobert is gonna be useless once people figure out his kryptonites - pump fake, lean, box out. Why did no one think of these complicated concepts before? :lol: :lol:

problem with kanter and with a lot of okcs roster (past and present), is scotty brooks.. and injuries

kanter makes sense with serge or adams out there with him (and depending on the matchup collision).. mcgary should get his time with adams out there

I said in the Hornets thread that Clifford lost the team a long time ago.

Last night by not putting Lance in the game at all was just crazy imo. There's never been coaching stability so far in Charlotte, and that's why I think Jordan may be reluctant to let him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom