The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, relax.
Being right about an opinion is impossible.
Grow up.

Data =/= opinion man, part of being grown is recognizing that.

Data? Huh? Man, you got it ok.
This is silly now, don't even show me the data, I don't want to see what doesn't exist.
You stay on DFS, can't belive you just brought data into it.

go look at Gonert last 10, Kanter last 10, since you want to bring data over My opinion and what I value, as a Center, for my team.

Off it though, bout to start my day and try and be a grown up like you

How is that commercial not a conflict of interest? I thought the NCAA was an amateur form of sports?

I hope somebody with some type of influence says something about that...

Last edited:
I don't want to see the data that proves Gobert is better than Penes Kanter. Instead, look at my opinion than Kanter is better despite me not having statistical facts to back it up.
Cmon man.

To me those commercials just prove that the nba is in bed with ncaa. But we already knew that anyway

honestly I was surprised as hell when i say the harden and curry one. I was like I thought these ****** (nba & ncaa) were beefed out. I was like, can they do that? but i gues they're in cahoots.

This is silly now, don't even show me the data, I don't want to see what doesn't exist.

go look at Gonert last 10, Kanter last 10, since you want to bring data over My opinion and what I value, as a Center, for my team.

Once again, what in the blue hell are you babbling about?

I told you look up, kevin cleveland kevin cleveland just posted how much better the Jazz are with Gobert over Kanter.

Meanwhile Thunder have the worst defense in the L since the Kanter trade and are giving up 107 points per game this month.

Like I said, data isn't opinions, get your mind right.

You're fired.
roll.gif

Once again, what in the blue hell are you babbling about?

I told you look up, kevin cleveland kevin cleveland just posted how much better the Jazz are with Gobert over Kanter.

Meanwhile Thunder have the worst defense in the L since the Kanter trade and are giving up 107 points per game this month.

Like I said, data isn't opinions, get your mind right.

Oh, you mean the Jazz record and Defense/offensive ranking means Gobert's numbers are better? Lol, ok.

I say I take Kanter over Gobert and you refer me to kevinsclevelands JazzTEAM stats?

That's like the kid who says, my dad can beat your dad up though.

Thunder have probably had the worst defense all year, it's terrible, that isn't because of Kanter, it's because they all suck.

Ibaka and Roberson the only 2 who play D and they been hurt, but let's blame their defensive rating on Kanter, chill kid, for real.

Oh, you mean the Jazz record and Defense/offensive ranking means Gobert's numbers are better? Lol, ok.

I say I take Kanter over Gobert and you refer me to kevinsclevelands JazzTEAM stats?

My dad could beat up your dad.

Thunder were giving up 98 points before Kanter and 107 after.

A rim protector is more directly responsible for a defensive rating than any player on the floor but if you want we can by individual numbers as well

Kanter Opp FG % at rim is 54%

Gobert is 39%.

You sound more ridiculous every post b, just give it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom