The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
“People get so infatuated with the best of friends, things of that nature,” James said. “First of all, I’ve got three very good friends in this league, and that’s Carmelo (Anthony), and that’s C.P. (Chris Paul), and that’s D-Wade. And after that I have a bunch of teammates. I have guys I ride for every day.

“But Kyrie is a guy I understand how important he is to this team, how important he is. And the same with Kev as well.”

"Lion-O" strikes again :lol:

Last edited:
trevor booker said it best re: kanter, "got his stats, didnt defend, took an L"
kid never made that neccessary jump and improvement. in my opinion, favors and gobert did. them kids still 23 and 22 :x
enes still young, but he never showed any effort on the other side of the ball

Last edited:
OKC would trade him for Gobert right now.
Yea, sounds like your feelings are hurt awesome.
I'm going to let you be great though.
Both of you dudes are cool to me but I would take Stifle tower over Kanter as well. Kanter has really help OKC's interior scoring and works really well with Russ. But it would be a no fly zone at the rim with Serge and Gobert patrolling the lanes. I haven't seen Gobert's offensive game really but he can just catch lobs and dump offs by Russ than that would be good enough IMO

OKC would probably trade anyone not named Westbrook or Durant for Gobert and his contract right now. Thinking Kanter is better is one of those wrong opinions :lol:

OKC would probably trade anyone not named Westbrook or Durant for Gobert and his contract right now. Thinking Kanter is better is one of those wrong opinions
laugh.gif
Don't forget  Serge

Drummond putting up 16/16/2 since the AS break, if dude could hit FT's I could see him approaching that prime Dwight 20/15/3 especially with SVG as his coach.

Yea, sounds like your feelings are hurt awesome.
I'm going to let you be great though.

Yea because I'm the one talking "watch your mouth, get out of here, my dad your dad" :lol:

I know it's hard being wrong and having your lack of knowledge exploited but you coulda stopped a while ago.

Get a grip fam.

Yea man I guess.
You're the one posting all Gobert's attributes.
I could post the same for Kanter, to support my argument but I wont.
I'll just say, Kanter won.

Yea man I guess.
You're the one posting all Gobert's attributes, proving he's a much better defensive attribute than Kanter ever will be.
I could post the same for Kanter, to support my argument, but I can't seem to find evidence of Kanter being good on that side of the ball.
I'll just say, Kanter maybe has not won. I was wrong and I admit it.
Glad to see you came to your senses

Last edited:
LOL it's a deer. how cool can it be?  they copied bambi's pop.

guess to make it 'cool'. they made a deer posessed like hulk.

hulk buck

The hawks are like that one family member who goes to drug rehab.

You have hope that they are going to do well and get out but in reality you know it wont end well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom