The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sick.gif

I dunno what reality ur living in :lol:

The reality that everyone else lives in but you.

Look its ok to be behind your team but when you act crazy and act like the hawks just came off back to back titles thats when it gets a bit bizarre

They have an average at best team lately. That should be a big warning sign to you that this teams record is an indication that they will get knocked off before the ecf.

Anti-Tank. :lol: :pimp:

Its pretty awful the situation the lakers are in. Almost every one on the roster is fighting for a job in the nba next year and wont be on the lakers so they are doing it at the expense of our draft pick

How the hell are we supposed to rebuild by losing draft picks?

And no lakers dont reload

Last edited:
Its pretty awful the situation the lakers are in. Almost every one on the roster is fighting for a job in the nba next year and wont be on the lakers so they are doing it at the expense of our draft pick

clarkson isnt .....
what if the Lakers get #5, do they keep it?
yeah 

ESPN First Take has gone full ****** on the NBA lately. SAS is lbj #1 fanboy. Doing his job. At least Mike Rap was there to speak some truth. "Larry Joe Bird never did that" - Mike Rap :pimp:

So true, you got guys like Davis/Hill who aren't getting the minutes because you can't tank correctly with them so Byron is playing Black/Kelly.

Davis probably isn't going to come back after this situation even though I think he's great for them if he gets 35+ minutes.

They only got Young/Clarkson/Kobe/Sacre/Kelly coming back so I mean, if they're willing to spend there are options.

They definitely not giving Hill 9 million next year and he's probably going to go to another team and flourish.

At least yall have future MVP/DPOY/COTY Julius Randle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom