The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout out to Blake Gryffindor for putting in work for the fantasy team tonight though...you the real MVP. 

@samesfandiari: Curry's last 25 games: 24.9ppg, 48.9% on 9 3s a game. (7.4 assist) in only 32.4MPG. GSW 22-3 in that span

"Meh." :lol:

It's okay, you can admit you talk out of your *** 95% of the time you post in here.
What were his stats before the last 25 games? About the same right...cause his averages have marginally increased if at all. 

So yea sucka, meh. 

He's been the best player in the league on a per-minute basis this season, I told you at the time and I'm telling you now, nothing about his season has been "meh." This is dumb even by your standards.

Can't even admit you were dead-*** wrong. :lol:

GSW won't make the playoffs.
GSW isn't a title contender.
They made a big mistake firing Mark Jackson.
Curry has been meh.
They're gonna get exposed because they shoot jumpers.

You've been embarrassing yourself all season long with everything GSW-related that you've typed, so I don't expect you to stop now.

And that's why you put Bogut on Blake, two stops in a row 
laugh.gif

Dudes in here get hard ons when cp3 sells routine calls that every guard does.

Thread is weird.
**** outta here...selling is one thing, this little bastard is an oscar winning player

Selling a call is selling a call regardless. Damn near every player does it man *****
this is like saying prime vince carter isnt impressive because damn near every player dunks 

Man shut up it's not even the same at all

Dudes in here get hard ons when cp3 sells routine calls that every guard does.

Thread is weird.
**** outta here...selling is one thing, this little bastard is an oscar winning player

Selling a call is selling a call regardless. Damn near every player does it man *****
this is like saying prime vince carter isnt impressive because damn near every player dunks 
Man shut up it's not even the same at all
it is tho

take the cape off brosef 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom