The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@samesfandiari: Curry's last 25 games: 24.9ppg, 48.9% on 9 3s a game. (7.4 assist) in only 32.4MPG. GSW 22-3 in that span

"Meh." :lol:

It's okay, you can admit you talk out of your *** 95% of the time you post in here.
October-January

23.2 ppg, 47.9% from the field. Assists gone down a tick, rebounds gone down a tick and minutes about the same. So what crazy leap are you talking about. The only thing that's taken a significant jump is his 3 point percentage.

But I'm talking out of my *** 

You once again fail to account for minutes played because of all the 4th quarters he sat. Minutes being down does not equal "meh." I don't know how many times this needs to be explained.
Just say he's no Mamba or MVP and keep it moving ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

matt barnes trying to jrose people 
mean.gif

Dudes in here get hard ons when cp3 sells routine calls that every guard does.

Thread is weird.
**** outta here...selling is one thing, this little bastard is an oscar winning player

Selling a call is selling a call regardless. Damn near every player does it man *****
this is like saying prime vince carter isnt impressive because damn near every player dunks 

Man shut up it's not even the same at all
it is tho

take the cape off brosef 

There are dunks that look better/are more impressive than other dunks. Cp3 selling a call is no different than when Westbrook's sells a call because why? They get the same results which is a foul on the opposing team. I don't see the similarity at all. Maybe you mean something entirely different than what I think you're talking about

Last edited:
Chris Paul would over sell in the wwe. They would fire son.

Clippers have had their fair share of questionable calls go their way tonight. Glad to see one go against them.

There are dunks that look better/are more impressive than other dunks. Cp3 selling a call is no different than when Westbrook's sells a call because why? They get the same results which is a foul on the opposing team. I don't see the similarity at all. Maybe you mean something entirely different than what I think you're talking about
A dunk is always worth two points though 
laugh.gif

You once again fail to account for minutes played because of all the 4th quarters he sat. Minutes being down does not equal "meh." I don't know how many times this needs to be explained.
He averaged 34 minutes a game from October-Jan. He's been averaging 33 since. Putting up the same numbers. He's had a good season but nothing extraordinary. You making it sound like he's gone on a tear, he's been doing what he was doing the entire season sans the 3 point% and doing the same as last year just in 3 less minutes a game. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom