The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bogut is really good at everything, if dude wasn't worn down by injuries he'd be a top 3 center in this league.

He was headed there in Milwaukee before his body failed him.

@samesfandiari: Curry's last 25 games: 24.9ppg, 48.9% on 9 3s a game. (7.4 assist) in only 32.4MPG. GSW 22-3 in that span

"Meh."
laugh.gif

It's okay, you can admit you talk out of your *** 95% of the time you post in here.
October-January

23.2 ppg, 47.9% from the field. Assists gone down a tick, rebounds gone down a tick and minutes about the same. So what crazy leap are you talking about. The only thing that's taken a significant jump is his 3 point percentage.

But I'm talking out of my *** 

Can see the Steph Curry hate slowly forming. If he doesn't advance deep in the playoff in the next 2yrs and wins an MVP this year...dudes are going to turn on him. Smh.

@samesfandiari: Curry's last 25 games: 24.9ppg, 48.9% on 9 3s a game. (7.4 assist) in only 32.4MPG. GSW 22-3 in that span

"Meh." :lol:

It's okay, you can admit you talk out of your *** 95% of the time you post in here.
What were his stats before the last 25 games? About the same right...cause his averages have marginally increased if at all. 

So yea sucka, meh. 

He's been the best player in the league on a per-minute basis this season, I told you at the time and I'm telling you now, nothing about his season has been "meh." This is dumb even by your standards.

Can't even admit you were dead-*** wrong. :lol:

GSW won't make the playoffs.
GSW isn't a title contender.
They made a big mistake firing Mark Jackson.
Curry has been meh.
They're gonna get exposed because they shoot jumpers.

You've been embarrassing yourself all season long with everything GSW-related that you've typed, so I don't expect you to stop now.

:lol: :lol: damn he was dead wrong on everything related to GSW

Can see the Steph Curry hate slowly forming. If he doesn't advance deep in the playoff in the next 2yrs and wins an MVP this year...dudes are going to turn on him. Smh.
this is true

which is why they need to win this year and get my boy luke walton another ring 

He's been the best player in the league on a per-minute basis this season, I told you at the time and I'm telling you now, nothing about his season has been "meh." This is dumb even by your standards.

Can't even admit you were dead-*** wrong.
laugh.gif

GSW won't make the playoffs. WRONG
GSW isn't a title contender. TBD
They made a big mistake firing Mark Jackson. TBD
Curry has been meh. He's putting up the same damn numbers outside of 3pt % as earlier. 
They're gonna get exposed because they shoot jumpers. TBD

You've been embarrassing yourself all season long with everything GSW-related that you've typed, so I don't expect you to stop now.
Not really pleighboi. All of those things can still come to pass. They get bounced in the 2nd round and then what? 

Last edited:

He's gonna win a ring this year though so you ain't gotta worry about that.

Besides that, there's nothing to hate about his game, he's a once in a generation talent at PG and the best shooter we've seen thus far.

Warrior fans will never hate Curry he will be with us for 10 more years.

Crazy that his ball handling and distributing is approaching his shooting level.

Will own EVERY shooting record by the time he's done

The fear in Deandre Jordan's eyes when he steps to the line...[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Warrior fans will never hate Curry he will be with us for 10 more years.

Crazy that his ball handling and distributing is approaching his shooting level.

Will own EVERY shooting record by the time he's done

Warrior fans are amazing. One of the best if not best fan bases in sports. They still love the "we believe" warriors. Now the rest of the the NBA fans and this media....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom