The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yessir. He was forced to ball out. He wasn't going to do it on his own, now it's all him or nothing

Round up everybody who even mentioned the Lakers were possible of getting the 8th seed - then ban them from ever talking about basketball from this thread.

I told y'all Kobe would beast this season, y'all laughed.

I told y'all lakers grabbing the 8th seed, y'all laughed after 4 games.

Sit down.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sit down.
Beast?
roll.gif

It's amazing how long some people can have you guys fooled by continuing to shoot the ball until he scores 25 points, regardless of shooting %, regardless of the fact that it's hurting his team and making his teammates hate him.

Let me guess, "but, but... who is he supposed to pass to?!?!??!"

The guys that shot 29-60 (48.3%) tonight.

Beast?
roll.gif

It's amazing how long some people can have you guys fooled by continuing to shoot the ball until he scores 25 points, regardless of shooting %, regardless of the fact that it's hurting his team and making his teammates hate him.

Hurting the team? Yeah he overdoes it at times, but without him on this squad, they'd be unbearable to watch. It also doesn't help when they just five him the ball and expect him to work magic everytime.

28 shots isn't bad considering.
KD had plenty of help last year and took 21 shots per game.

Last edited:
Thats the people who should get banned. The people who get upset over a SHOOTING guard SHOOTING the ball

Now when the team was winning id be the first to bash him taking crappy shots but the guy did help the lakers win five championships

And since my team the lakers suck this year thats about the only thing worth seeing when watching. Old man kobe shooting

So its time all you tight butts forgive the lakers for slaying you in the playoffs for a decade because we suck right now.

Let it go

You'd think that someone who makes a statement claiming ' Durant "had" to shoot so much because Russ was hurt' would understand Kobe taking 28 shots. I realize now expecting said person to think rationally in Kobes situation, (especially when making the lazy comparison on why KD shot 21 per) is beyond their mental capacity. With that being said, Nick young will take 10-20 shoots in his own right when he's back and you guys will have to find something else to talk about when it comes to Kobe.

The Sixers roster is just a disgrace. I cant remember a worse team of individuals on an NBA team in the past 15 years.
MCW cant come back fast enough.
Im not even a Sixers fan but damn

Last edited:
Worst season of his career?
I guess.
Lol, it's 4 games into the season. That's hardly a qualifier when the season is 82 games.
Try this reasoning closer to the Allstar break atleast.

Look at his career averages compared to this year (after 4 games mind you) and then rethink that. 25ppg and 41% for these 4 games, compared to 25.8 and 43% for his career, yea ok. I'm off it. I'll let you live where you want with this argument mate

Kobe isn't in his prime anymore and his shooting fg% shows that. He's having the worst season of his career.

KD won MVP last year, him shooting 21 times help the thunder win. Kobe's shooting got them starting 0-4. The worst start since the lakers moved out west.

Kobe shouldn't complain about bad teammates since he sign that horrible contract. You should read the article espn published awhile back,

Thanks to advance stats the new media is exposing kobe. The numbers don't lie.
lol 3 games in means worst season ever

[h1]Elfrid[/h1]

So far, ep is the not rookie who's actually doing something. The rest of the rookie class have been underwhelming so far. I know its early in the season, I just hope the rooks step it up soon.

So far, ep is the not rookie who's actually doing something. The rest of the rookie class have been underwhelming so far. I know its early in the season, I just hope the rooks step it up soon.
Dude we like 4 games in. Yall so quick to proclaim stuff. This is my first time seeing you post, should I proclaim your a cretin?

Last edited:
Only way to get good production outta Lin is to put the ball in his hands every time down, run a bunch of pick and rolls and push the tempo as much as possible.

Or maybe Lin should be the second unit "star" and let Ronnie Price do his best D-Fish impersonation and just hit threes off the attention Kobe draws.

Dude we like 4 games in. Yall so quick to proclaim stuff. This is my first time seeing you post, should I proclaim your a cretin?

relax there. I did not proclaim anything, I'm just making an observation. I already mentioned it was early in the season.

Thats the people who should get banned. The people who get upset over a SHOOTING guard SHOOTING the ball

Now when the team was winning id be the first to bash him taking crappy shots but the guy did help the lakers win five championships

And since my team the lakers suck this year thats about the only thing worth seeing when watching. Old man kobe shooting

So its time all you tight butts forgive the lakers for slaying you in the playoffs for a decade because we suck right now.

Let it go
old man kobe is shooting bricks this season. That shouldnt be fun for any fan of the lakers.

The lakers are playin some of the worst basketball in NBA history, with the numbers to back it up.

I only feel bad for the lakers great magic, Kareem, wilt, west, shaq, gasol, guys that put in work for that franchise. They have to tune in and watch this garbage. :smh:

I'm curious to know what these historically bad numbers are..... after only 4 games......

Sit down.

Beast? :rofl:

Don't mind CertifiedFlyBoi, he's just delirious from that NyQuil listening to JCole 24hrs a day

It's funny.

Every.

Single.

Time.

Someone brings up another person shooting 'around' as much as Kobe, that other person shoots less.

"Kobe ain't 'bad', really. I mean, KD shoots 21 a game, Kobe shoots 28. No biggie."

No biggie, yet EVERY SINGLE TIME people have done this over the years, the other person that is brought in for comparison shoots less than Kobe. Maybe a shot less, maybe 5 shots, but it's always less.

laugh.gif

Oh, but since his position is 'shooting guard', he should just shoot every time he has the ball. Inbound to Kobe? Shoot it! You're a SHOOTING guard, not a DRIBBLING guard. Defensive rebound? SHOOT IT! You're a SHOOTING guard, not a PASSING guard! Matter of fact, why'd you even rebound anyways? You're not a REBOUNDING guard, dummy! You just SHOOT. And 28 shots a game? THAT'S IT?! Should be 73, because you're a SHOOTING guard.

laugh.gif

Just makes me laugh, because nobody but NOBODY likes playing with that type of dude in real life... but they defend him because he's on their squad (which is my squad, too) or because he's got 81 or because he's got 5 or because they just can't imagine calling him out so they stick w/ the defense.

PJ3 going to make the all star team, all nba, win MIP, and all defensive team #smallsamplesizefun Seems like an exciting game, wish I had seent it. I couldn't give away my ticket last night either, so I just took the L on 1 game $60 and was at Spaghetti Warehouse down the street

28 shots isn't bad considering.
KD had plenty of help last year and took 21 shots per game.

Wut?

KD had to shoot because Westbrook was out for part of the season. And he's also in his prime.

Kobe has no reason to be shooting the lakers out of the game. 1-7 in the fourth killed all the momentum they built.
all the momentum he built. he was killing dudes before that. he was supposed to stop shooting in the 4th? dude is averaging like 20 shots a game and for pulling 28 he's making his teammates not like him and shooting them out of games that they're only in 'cause of him? watch the game and stop looking at box scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom