The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the momentum HE built?!

You didn't watch one minute of the second half. 
laugh.gif

And how in the world is it ok to go 1-7 in the 4th since you're the one who built the momentum up anyways? I'm not saying HE said that, but that's the defense you're offering. How is that acceptable to you? "He built all the momentum, so let him go 1-7."

Man, what?

Last edited:

You'd think that someone who makes a statement claiming ' Durant "had" to shoot so much because Russ was hurt' would understand Kobe taking 28 shots. I realize now expecting said person to think rationally in Kobes situation, (especially when making the lazy comparison on why KD shot 21 per) is beyond their mental capacity. With that being said, Nick young will take 10-20 shoots in his own right when he's back and you guys will have to find something else to talk about when it comes to Kobe.
Kobe isn't in his prime anymore and his shooting fg% shows that. He's having the worst season of his career.

KD won MVP last year, him shooting 21 times help the thunder win. Kobe's shooting got them starting 0-4. The worst start since the lakers moved out west.

Kobe shouldn't complain about bad teammates since he sign that horrible contract. You should read the article espn published awhile back,

Thanks to advance stats the new media is exposing kobe. The numbers don't lie.
Jesus shooting would have got them starting 0-4. The hell is wrong with yall dudes? No one else is shooting well on the team and you think the only star on the team is going to fall back so jeremy lin and ellington can get up 20 shots? 

laugh.gif

And how in the world is it ok to go 1-7 in the 4th since you're the one who built the momentum up anyways? I'm not saying HE said that, but that's the defense you're offering. How is that acceptable to you? "He built all the momentum, so let him go 1-7."

Man, what?
you wanted the starting shooting guard who was relatively hot and kept them in the game in 3 quarters to stop shooting in the 4th. who did you want to shoot? very serious question

:rofl: at the Lakers hate and Kobe slander. Dude is coming off 2 injuries that probably wouldve been career ending to most players, playing with D-League talent, and ya'll throw dirt on the man and complain he shoots "too much". You guys are something else.

Had a LeBron fan come in here to say "it's okay he went 1-7 in the fourth considering he brought them back", y'all would have a field day with that ****.

No one else is shooting well on the team and you think the only star on the team is going to fall back so jeremy lin and ellington can get up 20 shots? 
Was too predictable. 
laugh.gif
I know right. You not providing an answer is like saying the sun will set at the end of the day. I guess you want Kobe to stop shooting so Lin and Ellington can lead us to defeat, or just pass the ball 'til the clock runs out. 

laugh.gif

Man, what?
you wanted the starting shooting guard who was relatively hot and kept them in the game in 3 quarters to stop shooting in the 4th. who did you want to shoot? very serious question
Jeremy Lin, Wayne Ellington, and Jordan Hill ALL made big shots in the fourth the night before.

I'm supposed to believe that was just a one time thing? Luck, maybe? Very serious question.

And I'm'a use another popular tactic: 'all the credit, all the blame'.

You say he alone built up the momentum. So he alone gets the credit, right? We were in the game... because of him, right?

And if we would have won, "Beast mode! Kobe da GAWD!!!"

Right?

So, since we lost, that's on him, right?

If not, then what you're telling me is that he gets the credit when we win, but is excused when we lose.

roll.gif
at the Lakers hate and Kobe slander. Dude is coming off 2 injuries that probably wouldve been career ending to most players, playing with D-League talent, and ya'll throw dirt on the man and complain he shoots "too much". You guys are something else.
it coming from Laker fans is the most baffling part.

No one else is shooting well on the team and you think the only star on the team is going to fall back so jeremy lin and ellington can get up 20 shots? 
Was too predictable. 
laugh.gif
I know right. You not providing an answer is like saying the sun will set at the end of the day. I guess you want Kobe to stop shooting so Lin and Ellington can lead us to defeat, or just pass the ball 'til the clock runs out. 
Stop it.

It's the internet.

"Answer me RIGHT NOW or I will point out that you didn't answer me!" is type childish.

Ask questions, keep it moving. "Where's my answer? Huh, huh, HUH?! Yeah, thought so."

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Man, what?
Jeremy Lin, Wayne Ellington, and Jordan Hill ALL made big shots in the fourth the night before.

I'm supposed to believe that was just a one time thing? Luck, maybe? Very serious question.

You say he alone built up the momentum. So he alone gets the credit, right? We were in the game... because of him, right?

Right?

If not, then what you're telling me is that he gets the credit when we win, but is excused when we lose.
Kobe didn't? Did they make big shots that game while Kobe just ran from end to end?

Believe what you want; but if you're believing victory lies with Lin, Ellington, and Hill and not Kobe there's no point in any of this.

He did and yes, we were in the game because of him. Were you watching? Go to his stats in the first 3 quarters and tell me you wouldn't want him to continue shooting in the 4th? Better yet don't check the stats, go watch the game and tell me we weren't in it for him. Got a call from my brother in law during that game saying who were those 39 people rated over Kobe and he likes Kobe as much as seem to.

No one man ever gets credit for a team win. Lol. I've never typed "beast mode/ da GAWD"  for anyone. I usually laugh when I read it. 

You asked and answered your own questions then said "what you're telling me is". I can't take you serious anymore.

roll.gif
at the Lakers hate and Kobe slander. Dude is coming off 2 injuries that probably wouldve been career ending to most players, playing with D-League talent, and ya'll throw dirt on the man and complain he shoots "too much". You guys are something else.
I see no one hating here. Kobe is getting payed 25 million for this year. For the production, he isn't even worth 1/4 of that,

D-league talent? Who's fault is that? Bean ran off Dwight Howard, a young center piece the lakers could have built around,
So are you saying Kobe's the reason they are 0-4?

Kobe should've retired and became a family man, dude has accomplished so much already and he wants to come back after a major injury to risk it all again? :x Plain selfish. The agony he must be causing Vanessa....

in all seriousness though I do think the Kobe slander is ridiculous. Never was a fan of his but even I can't take some of these comments :lol: I'm actually surprised he can even share a bus and plane with Lin and Boozer.

:rofl: at the Lakers hate and Kobe slander. Dude is coming off 2 injuries that probably wouldve been career ending to most players, playing with D-League talent, and ya'll throw dirt on the man and complain he shoots "too much". You guys are something else.

I see no one hating here. Kobe is getting payed 25 million for this year. For the production, he isn't even worth 1/4 of that,

D-league talent? Who's fault is that? Bean ran off Dwight Howard, a young center piece the lakers could have built around,

Yea because Dwight showed much playing in LA last season :rolleyes he looked like crap and his attitude was crap

Was too predictable. 
laugh.gif
Stop it.

It's the internet.

"Answer me RIGHT NOW or I will point out that you didn't answer me!" is type childish.

Ask questions, keep it moving. "Where's my answer? Huh, huh, HUH?! Yeah, thought so."

laugh.gif

bruh how you say this but it's cool to say "was too predictable" you're funny

I honestly wonder if Kobe will make it through the season. And I'm not talking about health. If I'm Kobe and am already a lock for the HOF and considered an all time great, I don't want to end my career on a 20 win team. I'd be like, "I played enough to prove I can still do it after the injuries, but now it's time to let the Lakers start developing their future. I retire."

Last edited:

roll.gif

Kobe isn't worth 6 million now?! Yall dudes are crazy.......

On to more logical threads..

laugh.gif

Man, what?

Right?

Kobe didn't? Did they make big shots that game while Kobe just ran from end to end?

Believe what you want; but if you're believing victory lies with Lin, Ellington, and Hill and not Kobe there's no point in any of this.

He did and yes, we were in the game because of him. Were you watching? Go to his stats in the first 3 quarters and tell me you wouldn't want him to continue shooting in the 4th? Better yet don't check the stats, go watch the game and tell me we weren't in it for him. Got a call from my brother in law during that game saying who were those 39 people rated over Kobe and he likes Kobe as much as seem to.

No one man ever gets credit for a team win. Lol. I've never typed "beast mode/ da GAWD"  for anyone. I usually laugh when I read it. 

You asked and answered your own questions then said "what you're telling me is". I can't take you serious anymore.
Then I got no problem w/ you, honestly.

*tips cap*

I honestly wonder if Kobe will make it through the season. And I'm not talking about health. If I'm and am already a lock for the HOF and considered an all time great, I don't want to end my career on a 20 win team. I'd be like, "I played enough to prove I can still do it after the injuries, but now it's time to let the Lakers start developing their future. I retire."
I doubt this happens. He can still get the points record

Wait, wait, wait... 

Nope.

Hold up.

laugh.gif

Man, what?

Right?

If victory doesn't lie in Lin, Ellington, and Hill (the team), then where does it lie?

On Kobe?

Because you're saying you're not the type to credit just one guy... but you're also telling me that there's no point in discussing any of this if I think victory lies in Lin, Ellington, and Hill.

I honestly wonder if Kobe will make it through the season. And I'm not talking about health. If I'm Kobe and am already a lock for the HOF and considered an all time great, I don't want to end my career on a 20 win team. I'd be like, "I played enough to prove I can still do it after the injuries, but now it's time to let the Lakers start developing their future. I retire."
Nah, I can't see that happening. I could see him going on a LA radio station in the middle of the week, and saying "I ain't use to losing like this and this probably will be my last season" and getting the Derek Jeter city-to-city gifting treatment. But he won't just leave midseason; he's too alpha male. 

Last edited:
If I were a Lakers fan, I wouldn't have a problem with the number of shots Kobe took in the 4th quarter last night, but the kind of shots he was taking. All highly contested, hero jumpers. I'd take my chances with an open Ellington or Lin three over a contested Kobe fadeaway over two defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom