The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You once again fail to account for minutes played because of all the 4th quarters he sat. Minutes being down does not equal "meh." I don't know how many times this needs to be explained.
He averaged 34 minutes a game from October-Jan. He's been averaging 33 since. Putting up the same numbers. He's had a good season but nothing extraordinary. You making it sound like he's gone on a tear, he's been doing what he was doing the entire season sans the 3 point% and doing the same as last year just in 3 less minutes a game. 

Over the past 2 months he's put up a 64.7 TS% with a usage rate of almost 30%. That's not normal.

"A good season but nothing extraordinary." :lol:

He's leading the league in RPM, 3rd in PER, he's the best shooter in the league, he's 6th in assist rate, his defense is much improved, and the Warriors are 17.5 points better with him on the floor than the bench.

Only an idiot would put the words "Curry" and "meh" in the same sentence.

So you finally take back your comment about harden cementing the mvp award :tongue:

Na I still got Beard for MVP, you act like Curry ain't one of my favorite players, I just think Harden has done more with less which he has and which constitutes him being more valuable.

Funny thing is Redick does well against Harden. He struggles more 2's that can post up and move without the ball like Klay. He's a decent team defender, but can exploited in some Matchups.

When Jamal Crawford doesnt play, his replacement Isnt responsible for 50 opponent points.

No, but if he was around, maybe CP and Reddick wouldn't each have had to play 40 minutes, which was a big factor in this game.

Over the past 2 months he's put up a 64.7 TS% with a usage rate of almost 30%. That's not normal.

He's leading the league in RPM, 3rd in PER, he's the best shooter in the league, he's 6th in assist rate, his defense is much improved, and the Warriors are 17.5 points better with him on the floor than the bench.

Don't even bother argue with that kid. i could tell from all his posts that he doesn't really watch games. And after the game goes to the scoreboard be like meh. Hardens number is more impressive.

Funny thing is Redick does well against Harden. He struggles more 2's that can post up and move without the ball like Klay. He's a decent team defender, but can exploited in some Matchups.

The Warriors is one of them. Just not any good match ups for him against that team. It's a concern.

So you finally take back your comment about harden cementing the mvp award :tongue:

Na I still got Beard for MVP, you act like Curry ain't one of my favorite players, I just think Harden has done more with less which he has and which constitutes him being more valuable.
There is a big difference from cementing the award than him being a favorite or your belief of him getting it, don't you think?

GG @daprescription

I'm not delusional. The warriors are likely to wash us if we meet in the playoffs but it wouldn't be a shock to see us eliminate that group of **** boys.

Don't even bother argue with that kid. i could tell from all his posts that he doesn't really watch games. And after the game goes to the scoreboard be like meh. Hardens number is more impressive.

It's hard for him to watch games when Kobe has his needs while he's rehabbing another injury :wink:

Last edited:

"A good season but nothing extraordinary."
laugh.gif

KD last year, LeBron the years before...extraordinary. Throw out all the advanced stats you want, outside of his 3 point percentage everything else has stayed right in line with what he's done the earlier in the season and last year. 

Yeah you can be meh when Turtle is putting up triple doubles like it's nothing and Beard is doing work every night. Hell even AD was/is putting up historical numbers. 

Beard has been putting up 60% TS% on an even higher usage rate than Steph. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he Nash's/Rose's Beard award this year. 

Last edited:
The game where he got torched by DeRozan and they lost to the Craptors convinced you?

No he's just being a fool and acting like one game defines a season MVP race.

Not like he didn't get 33/6/4 @ Oracle last time he played there or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom