The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barbosa Rxn
laugh.gif

"Home-court advantage is just not there for us," Griffin said after the game. "If that's how it feels in the playoffs, it's not looking good."

Warriors fans made Staples Center sound more like Oracle Arena on Tuesday night. They loudly cheered every made basket by Stephen Curryand Klay Thompson, and chanted, "M-V-P" when Curry was at the free throw line, causing several Clippers players to look up into the stands and shake their heads.

"I don't know what we could do, but it would be great if it wasn't that way," Griffin said. "It's kind of like when we play the Lakers. I don't know, maybe worse. It's one of those things where it would be great if it wasn't like that."

its a clippers town now tho 
nerd.gif

Lol. griffin, warrior, lakers, sac fans, san fran fans never set foot outta cali. same state anyways.

bruh i've taken so many steps outta the state, i been whistled for travelling 

im cultured as **** tho 

Last edited:

Oh man :x It's even worse in slow motion!

Because now you can clearly see he's about to fall down before he even makes contact with the floor, let alone Curry's foot. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Raptors, Amir Johnson in an interesting spot right now. His contract goes off the books after this season.

-Signed a five-year, $34 million deal with Toronto in July 2010.

-The Good: team gets extra opportunities when he's on the court, turns over the ball less. Will have played 72+ games in every season since 2009-10 (think about that).

- He'll be 28 on May 1. Averaging 8.5 Pts and 7.5 Rebs this month. 7.7/5.6 in February after a really hot January. FG% this month is lowest since beginning of 2013-14. Poor FT shooter (last three years, dipped from 73% to 64% to 61% this year)

I think they should resign him of course, but I'm just wondering for what kind of $.

Sick :nthat:

This gotta be in Steph's top career highlight for sure. CP3 wishes it never happened :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom