The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a big difference from cementing the award than him being a favorite or your belief of him getting it, don't you think?

He cemented it for me, like I said, I stand by my statement.

The award isn't "best player on the best team" it's most valuable player and Harden is the most valuable player, no way in hell his team is successful without him bringing it every night.

& he's done it without Dwight, what's Curry record without Bogut again?

Over the past 2 months he's put up a 64.7 TS% with a usage rate of almost 30%. That's not normal.

"A good season but nothing extraordinary." :lol:

He's leading the league in RPM, 3rd in PER, he's the best shooter in the league, he's 6th in assist rate, his defense is much improved, and the Warriors are 17.5 points better with him on the floor than the bench.

Only an idiot would put the words "Curry" and "meh" in the same sentence.
KD last year, LeBron the years before...extraordinary.

So you bring up the past 2 seasons by LeBron and Durant which just happen to be two of the most efficient high-volume scoring seasons IN THE HISTORY OF BASKETBALL in a weak attempt to discredit Curry's season? :rofl:

Look, everyone is wrong at some point or another, you can just admit you're being ridiculous right now.

So you bring up the past 2 seasons by LeBron and Durant which just happen to be two of the most efficient high-volume scoring seasons IN THE HISTORY OF BASKETBALL in a weak attempt to discredit Curry's season?
roll.gif

Look, everyone is wrong at some point or another, you can just admit you're being ridiculous right now.
I said it was a good season, nothing extraordinary. Like Nash had and Rose had. Is that a crime. I'm not admitting **** besides I was wrong about GSW not making the playoffs, everything else is in play. It's an opinion: compared to what the other candidates were doing and had to endure, and the raw numbers saying his season was very similar, he's improved, but the so have the pieces around him. 

Clippers lose and everyone wants to talk about James Harden instead of slandering CP0. Times have changed

There is a big difference from cementing the award than him being a favorite or your belief of him getting it, don't you think?

He cemented it for me, like I said, I stand by my statement.

The award isn't "best player on the best team" it's most valuable player and Harden is the most valuable player, no way in hell his team is successful without him bringing it every night.

& he's done it without Dwight, what's Curry record without Bogut again?
I get the points you are making and I agree for the most point but I don't think the media will see or vote the same way. Like I said its hard to give the mvp on subjective things like winning more games than expected with less talented teammates. I think in the end they will look at the team records, see that they have comparable stats and then give the mvp to chef curry.

When the Warriors are missing one of their key players, the Warriors and Clippers are very evenly matched.
Have you heard of Jamal Crawford? He didn't play in this one either. And one of the Warriors wins against the Clips this year was without Blake. So, when both teams are 100% healthy, they're 1-1.
Great teams step it up in the fave of adversity
the sun is darkest before night 

-The Joker from The Dark Knight

Last edited:

When the Warriors are missing one of their key players, the Warriors and Clippers are very evenly matched.

Have you heard of Jamal Crawford? He didn't play in this one either. And one of the Warriors wins against the Clips this year was without Blake. So, when both teams are 100% healthy, they're 1-1.

Great teams step it up in the fave of adversity
the sun is darkest before night 

-The Joker from The Dark Knight
Why didnt u text me back fam?

New number?

Steph turned CP3 into a b-boy break dancer tonight lmfao. Had him reaching back like he was playing twister. How embarrassing hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom