The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi's game is basic, which is exactly why he would fit in anywhere. He shoots the 3, defends, rebounds, and can post up a bit. You don't need a system for that, that's basic ball.
He's a really good player. But not max deal at all. The Spurs made him look better becuase he's surrounded by hall of famers. If he was on the pacers he'd be the center piece, but he won't be nearly as affective. I still love him tho. We wouldn't get the 2013 championships if It wasn't for Kwahi.

Sixers need to throw everything at kawhi this summer
855234364.gif
Philly gonna hire AI and have him show kawhi the best braid technicians south Philly has to offer
bruh if kawhi brings these back

ai3.jpg

this one had me wanting corn rows back in the day lulz.

he gave cp those breaks all night.
bruh curry style look so wild but its so controlled. dude hits the heso and crosses when he sees cp3 aint paying full attention. he lands on the same foot he planted with which is already weird as f*** and instead of catching his balance or attacking the rim.... he turns him collecting his balance into a stepback and fires. the entire sequence makes little to no sense.

I think Kawhi Leonard is a better defender than PG

he is. much better. pg had nothing for bron. kawhi was locking him up. he was still getting his points as great players do, but he had to work hard as ****. harder than he's used to.

diaw is one of my favorite spurs players. and players period. his skill set, despite being wildly unathletic and sloppy is just mindbottling to me.

I would take Kawhi over PG. Kawhi is as complete a player as there is in the NBA. Hasn't hurt having the best coach in the world either. Once Timmy retires, Kawhi is gonna completely take that team over and his scoring numbers will definitely go up as they begin to run more of their offense through him in the years to come. I'd he don't deserve the max it's gotta be close.

Last edited:
I think currently Paul George is a better offensive player than Kawhi Leonard
The only knock I have on PG13 is that he fell in love with his mid range J too much and can't really handle the ball to take better shots which leads to a lot of mid range fadeaways that aren't really his strong suit. He doesn't have Kobe's type of mid/fadeaway shot

A lot of players would be looked at funny if they weren't playing for the spurs. They got some well coached. ..players over there

The only knock I have on PG13 is that he fell in love with his mid range J too much and can't really handle the ball to take better shots which leads to a lot of mid range fadeaways that aren't really his strong suit. He doesn't have Kobe's type of mid/fadeaway shot

true, most guys do. their bail out move is to rise Nd shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom